• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone saying he was on the apprentice with Alan Sugar a few weeks back.

Kemsley had some kind of involvement in the Simon Jordan/Selhurst Park fiasco IIRC.

I reckon the rumour has 0% basis and if he did come on board I'd trust him 0%.

Someone saying he was on the apprentice with Alan Sugar a few weeks back.
He used to be part of the interview stage on the show. Not done it for years though.

Says on Wiki he's already filed in 2012 for bankruptcy. That can't be good news at all.

He may know of something and be speaking from a fans POV. He hinted that in a radio interview not long after Morgan announced the club was up for sale.

I highly doubt he is directly involved. Sounds all a little farfetched and something from that football soap on Skysports in the 90s for Hughes/Keane to be buying the club.

All 3 of them can't be worth much more than Morgan I'd have thought,and in the big scheme of things he's not rich enough to compete,so I'm with previous posters,it's a wind up,open to being proved wrong though

Who said you have to be mega rich to buy the club?

All you need is enough money to pay what Morgan is asking or have enough to raise the necessary finance.

A Paul Kemsley is Boy George's manager. We could get him to sing Karma Karma Karma Karma Karma Come on you Wolves instead of High Ho as the players run out. I used to like that chant

Would be a disaster. We need serious money and someone who's built a serious business. Then again, look at the cluster fuck at Derby. Some days I'd like Morgan to put his toys back in the pram & get on with it

Would presumably be part of a consortium so who knows how much money the group might have. More important is how much will they throw at Wolves, if this is true?

That's the Cyber Man school of thinking though. Yes a billionaire would be nice, but they aren't queuing round the block to buy a fairly large Championship club to which they have no affinity or connection. A club owned by a standard multi millionaire run on firm financial grounds making sensible financial decisisons around serviceable debt will be fine for me.

Last edited:
That pertonwolf is a complete moron, so if he is communicating with a lump head like him on social media then I really wouldn't want him anywhere near our great club.

That pertonwolf is a complete moron, so if he is communicating with a lump head like him on social media then I really wouldn't want him anywhere near our great club.
Depends if that's the same Pertonwolf from JA606...

If it sees KJ sacked then I'm all for it.

I don't need the owner to bankroll the club, we can live within our means and still be successful with the right people in charge.

This current 'budget' team (it really isn't, we've spent quite a bit and are still shit making it more depressing) should be competing.

Whatever happened to the Chinese guy?

That's the Cyber Man school of thinking though. Yes a billionaire would be nice, but they aren't queuing round the block to buy a fairly large Championship club to which they have no affinity or connection. A club owned by a standard multi millionaire run on firm financial grounds making sensible financial decisisons around serviceable debt will be fine for me.

I agree. Ideally its a billionaire runner up is as above with honesty from a ceo

Bolton Owner Eddie Davies writes off £170M debt owed to him by the club.

Fair play.

Bolton Owner Eddie Davies writes off £170M debt owed to him by the club.

Fair play.

He didn't have a lot of choice. The alternates was to either let them go bust or put more money in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back