• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Him being a fucking moron is surely a factor.

I understand that, it's a shame that all our local media these days follow the path set by Tony Butler. Even Central News this morning trotted out the £10 line telling viewers he would make a substantial profit on the sale

I understand that, it's a shame that all our local media these days follow the path set by Tony Butler. Even Central News this morning trotted out the £10 line telling viewers he would make a substantial profit on the sale

Central news hates Wolverhampton so no surprise there. They didn't even mention the decision to sell on their 6pm show on Monday, despite having at least a 5 minute sport section in which they showed McDonald's goal against Preston

Well Morgan is now getting pelters on Twitter for not being at the press conference.

The guy can't win. Although, if he HAD been there, I'm sure the same people would be criticising him for turning up. Probably along the lines of 'I thought he was stepping down? What's he doing there? Scouse cunt."

Most popular chant in the South Bank on Saturday will be, 'He's one of our own', etc, finishing with 'Sir Jack Hayward, he's one of our own'.

Most popular chant in the South Bank on Saturday will be, 'He's one of our own', etc, finishing with 'Sir Jack Hayward, he's one of our own'.

I wish people would move on from this plus the fact that it is inaccurate.... He WAS one of our own, he is gone now

It's rose tinted bollocks anyway. The same frothing idiots wanted Jack out years before he went.

I've seen a rumour that Morgan selling has something to do with Sir Jack's passing. Don't quite understand the logic there, I don't think it's intended as "he's heartbroken"

I've seen a rumour that Morgan selling has something to do with Sir Jack's passing. Don't quite understand the logic there, I don't think it's intended as "he's heartbroken"

It stems from Morgan buying the club off Sir Jack for a tenner. Now Sir Jack has passed away he can sell it for a fortune and pocket the difference. That's what some will have you believe when the reality is that the purchase price was £30m higher.

If you have watched the interview with Jez, he said it was an accumulation of things that led him to stand down as Chairman.
I don't believe it was a small minority of fans having a pop`at him on Saturday that made his mind up. As Jez said having insults thrown at you is to be expected as part of the job.

Central news hates Wolverhampton so no surprise there. They didn't even mention the decision to sell on their 6pm show on Monday, despite having at least a 5 minute sport section in which they showed McDonald's goal against Preston

It was, it was at the very end classed as "breaking news".
That was where i first heard the news (living under a rock and all that)

I must have missed it too. Put it purposely on to see what they had to say.

It's rose tinted bollocks anyway. The same frothing idiots wanted Jack out years before he went.

How do you know they were the same ones? The superiority complex of some of the people on this thread, is pathetic, it really is.

No idea what school you went to but was it special?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back