• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought you'd have fit right in with a trend of blaming other people. Have away.

Morgan wants to leave, he has given up on his vanity project. I can understand that. He did some good things and made some monumental fuck ups. That's life. I don't see the need to blame other Wolves supporters.

How do you know they were the same ones? The superiority complex of some of the people on this thread, is pathetic, it really is.

So we have two distinct sets of idiots? Much better.

The reporter on the news I was watching said after the press release that (after spouting the whole line of buying the club for a tenner and 'Where's the £30 mill gone'), Moxey said, "since Morgan was here we've spent £80 million on players and that doesn't include wages".

The reporter on the news I was watching said after the press release that (after spouting the whole line of buying the club for a tenner and 'Where's the £30 mill gone'), Moxey said, "since Morgan was here we've spent £80 million on players and that doesn't include wages".

About the same as what DW's estimated earlier in the thread. Of course, Moxey didn't mention the ~£50m we've received in player sales!

About the same as what DW's estimated earlier in the thread. Of course, Moxey didn't mention the ~£50m we've received in player sales!

Sure, but that's a slightly different issue Machin, for those tossers who say Morgan didn't invest any money.... yes he did... we spent £80 million.

Selling a player isn't cheap either.

Selling a player who doesn't want to go and wants part of their contract paid I'd agree with you, legal fees and the like.

As far as I know agents fees only work if you're buying. Somebody buying from you is the best scenario as the cost tens to be all theirs, including the legals.

Sure, but that's a slightly different issue Machin, for those tossers who say Morgan didn't invest any money.... yes he did... we spent £80 million.

That makes no sense Roy. Spending £80m has absolutely no correlation with how much Morgan put in. Unless this is the joke?

That's what I meant buddy. Loyalty fees etc all add up. So selling Jarvis for £10m might have got us £5m up front and another £3m in potential or fees paid over a longer period.
I'd imagine a fair percentage would go

Ah right gotcha. Percentages all over the place for previous clubs and lawyers in the Jarvis and Kightly fees you would think but probably not for Fletcher.

Yep. The correlation buying v selling isn't clear but the naysayers will simply accuse Morgan of not spending!

This place gets more and more like a child's playground every time I read it.

What position in the league were we when SJH sold the club to Steve Morgan? What position are we now?

What position in the league were we when SJH sold the club to Steve Morgan? What position are we now?

What's our ground capacity now, what are our training facilities like, what's our Academy status, what's our academy centre like....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back