• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 2-0 Burnley (Carabao Cup 2nd Round): Verdict Thread

AFC Wimbledon in the next round would be nice

Are we home or away? They were picking those before the matches tonight but I didn't watch it.

Are we home or away? They were picking those before the matches tonight but I didn't watch it.
They only did that for the UEFA Cup and Champions League teams didn’t they?

We’re number 32

Those 6 sides not being able to face each until the final 16 at the earliest just increases the odds of them making he final

Those 6 sides not being able to face each until the final 16 at the earliest just increases the odds of them making he final
It's just a shit rule to preserve the status quo. If they can't cope with the fixtures brought on by their success, tough fucking shit, play the dozens of squad players who never get a game in the PL.

It's just a shit rule to preserve the status quo. If they can't cope with the fixtures brought on by their success, tough fucking shit, play the dozens of squad players who never get a game in the PL.
Doesn't affect the amount of fixtures though does it, but who they play. You could say they are more likely to reach the later stages so will increase fixtures.

Fuck sake Sky get on with it. It's 10:30pm and we still haven't started the draw!

Chelsea get Barrow straight after too. Sake.

And that’ll be that oh look Man City, Arsenal, Man Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea all get drawn at home 4 of them v lower division sides

Should be Tue 24th Sep. Smack in between Villa away and Liverpool at home. It'll be another fully changed side I'd imagine.

Seeding the European sides when they only have to win 5 ties to win the whole thing

Eh, we’ll have to beat better than Brighton to get far anyway.

I'm no mathemagician but does drawing them all first also increase the possibility of them avoiding a Premier club based on all the other teams still being in the pot?

Back