• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

What are you currently listening to....

No Woman No Cry - Bob Marley... Got in the mood after listening to the "No Woman No Drive" one. :jpshakehead:

Someone has got a lot of time on the hands.

BTW love the transitions in the song. My favourite part of rock music is the transitions it can make.

How has this only got 5 million views? Was I alone in playing the hell out of this a few years back?

Had a lovely few days of Lou Reed

I've also just finished listening to Reflektor by Arcade Fire.

Killswitch Engage are bobbins. Metal bands that go from unitelligible shouting to attempting charmful melodies should be shot.

That's the best song from a relatively new metal band. Masterpiece.

Not heard them Jolemai, nice and heavy though :rock:

I always give things a listen in here especially rock stuff so keep it up :nod:

Nando why do I feel like I know them? Have they got any known songs or anything? Hmm.

Killswitch Engage are bobbins. Metal bands that go from unitelligible shouting to attempting charmful melodies should be shot.

That's the best song from a relatively new metal band. Masterpiece.

Pfft. Try this:

Which album would you recommend and do the songs sound similar to the link above?

Which album would you recommend and do the songs sound similar to the link above?

They are all superb IMO. Existence Is Futile is their debut and recorded as a three-piece. I think Chaos Of Forms shades it ever so slightly but it is a close-run thing. Their latest, Revocation, is their debut as a four-piece, having added their touring guitarist and is also mighty fine; also with a new bassist I think (may have been the second album though). And yes, all songs are of a similar intensity. To be truthful they are all of such a high standard that it's truly difficult to pick.

Back