• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

What are you currently listening to....

Following my chat with wolfiephil last night, I listened to this on my walk home last night. Got a rip of it off the radio the day after broadcast & it booms!

Yes, interesting chat last night with lemonjelly whilst supping a pint of Lemon Head!

Mentioned my favourite band of the moment is CHVRCHES and looking forward to seeing them live next year...

Listening to my daughter making little sounds as she listens to that epic 48 minute track 'Waiting for Cousteau'. Jean Michele Jarre.

Outstanding. She'll never hear the end of it.

The Drummer used to listen to it as he went to sleep too.

Yes, interesting chat last night with lemonjelly whilst supping a pint of Lemon Head!

Mentioned my favourite band of the moment is CHVRCHES and looking forward to seeing them live next year...

I knew that if I kept coming onto this thread that one day I would see one that I liked !! Thanks Wolfie :)

I posted the whole chvrches album a few weeks ago PPB!

In other news, my Son of Dave album has been posted. Can. Not. Wait!

I posted the whole chvrches album a few weeks ago PPB!

In other news, my Son of Dave album has been posted. Can. Not. Wait!

On here ? I missed it. Will have to back track a bit Mr Jelly.

Not their best. Sort of okayish. Much prefer Peace Sells (especially Good Mourning...Black Friday) which is tremendous.

I'm glad there's a lot of rock fans on here.

And I'm shit with labelling genres, so to me Rock is a big lot of music.

:)

Not heard the full album but Trigger is quality! It's how I got to know a few of their songs!

Back