• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

What are you currently listening to....

A Gunshot is good too. And a few more. I have to say though I have never delved much deeper that that album. Dunno why really.

Bit of a sideways step, but I had BBC 2 on in the background, and apparently, what they're showing this afternoon is 'Are you being served' and 3 other appallingly old, appallingly shite programmes!

Couldn't they come up up with old sports stuff if they've fuck all money to spend?

This used to be an old school ring tone of mine back in the days when phones couldn't play the actual versions of songs so I had a cheesy lift music version. Up there with 'Walking Barefoot' as my favourite Ash song.

The Charlotte Hatherley link then got me listening to this:

Fish Heads ( song ) - Barnes and Barnes.

"Watching" VH1 best 100 songs of the 90's.

The 90's was an awesome era for music, takes me back a bit after watching it!

Whats the worst that I could say?

Things are better if I stay.

So long and goodnight,

So long and goodnight.

Bit of my emo youth!

I had The Black Parade - Kind of... Haven't got a clue at all what they did after that...

A few of their songs are good and don't deserve any abuse, though.

I had The Black Parade - Kind of... Haven't got a clue at all what they did after that...

A few of their songs are good and don't deserve any abuse, though.

Totally agree b3h. I had to take my 2nd wifes son to see MCR at Newcastle a number of years back and I was pretty impressed with the stage show, pyro etc. They have done a number of really good songs that (to my horror) I found I really like and I'm 50 next year!

My Chemical Romance are an abomination of a band. The Black Parade would be a candidate for my most despised song of recent times.

What about Funeral For A Friend? Hawethorne Heights? Bullet?

What about Funeral For A Friend? Hawethorne Heights? Bullet?

Will have to give 2 and 3 a search but my 14 year old has some stuff by Funeral for a Friend and it's ok. He is also into the stuff I've pushed his way like Iron Maiden, Metallica, Motorhead and Led Zep (to name but a few) and he is "discovering" new bands he like every day.
Nando, behave yourself! Variety in musical taste is a must :devilsmile:

b3h, I have liked a number of American "bands" going back to The Ramones and Blondie in the '70s I now find I have albums by groups like Alkaline Trio, All American Rejects, Bowling For Soup, Good Charlotte, New Found Glory, Less Than Jake, Simple Plan and Reel Big Fish. All sparked from my love of Green Day
I also have stuff by The Jam, The Beat, Frank Sinatra, Iron Maiden, Paul Heaton/Housemartins/Beautiful South, Spandau Ballet, Jack Penate etc, I could go on (and on)..... My musical taste is really varied and it is great that I can always find something I want to listen to, no matter what mood I'm in

I like most of those newer ones Darlo!

I've picked up some new stuff out this thread/Music thread - I reckon most of us on here are a bit rock-y by the looks of it.

I like Iron Maiden, Metallica, etc etc as well, but I don't claim to be any kind of fan of these bands - I'm 23 and only listen to a few that I know.

Another thing, I'm shit at putting songs into categorys. Rock, Metal, then + about 50 names - i haven't a clue generally.

I like most of those newer ones Darlo!

I've picked up some new stuff out this thread/Music thread - I reckon most of us on here are a bit rock-y by the looks of it.

I like Iron Maiden, Metallica, etc etc as well, but I don't claim to be any kind of fan of these bands - I'm 23 and only listen to a few that I know.

Another thing, I'm shit at putting songs into categorys. Rock, Metal, then + about 50 names - i haven't a clue generally.

There are 2 categories really, good music & bad music.

There are 2 categories really, good music & bad music.

I don't undertsand all these genres. Loads of bands my wife listens to are classed as hardcore or post-hardcore apparently which means bugger all to me. It's all rock music, it's just that her bands shout a lot more than my bands do!

Back