• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

What are you currently listening to....

Louder Than Ever by Daughtry, and wondering why.

They really are quite depressing .

Just listened to Roger Waters - Amused to Death. The mate I went to see him with recommended it to me and I'm now annoyed with myself for not hearing it until now - absolutely magnificent stuff.

I won't ask Jolemai again , but Sally Cinnamon - Stone Roses !

I've now listened to another Waters solo album - The Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking. Interesting idea, but despite some awesome guitar work (Clapton) it's nowhere near as good as Amused to Death. Which I listened to again this morning. Because it's absolutely superb.

You should get it 5 seconds if you know what it is. . . . Or 35 seconds in if you are a bit slow.

The Jam - Strange Town, Pretty Green, Here Comes The Weekend .

The industrial estate that I work on had a pigeon problem earlier in the year and after various complaints from tenants the landlord decided to install a bird repellent sound system.

The pigeons left about 2 months ago but the devices were fitted yesterday. What a screeching racket it is and I presume that we will have to listen to them all autumn and winter despite there being no birds causing a problem.

My god, they're blaring out Morrissey?

You poor bastard. No wonder they left. They must have seen the album cover.

I've just heard the FLT Driver say "The fucking seagulls have never been to the Amazon so how would they know that they need to be scared of that racket"

Does Morrisey do gigs in the Amazon or is it the name of a club that plays his tunes?

Just clicked on the above and wished I hadn't !!

:notlistening: what a fucking racket !

I'll check it out when I get home. Trivium are okay as long as they realise they are not puppets era metallica and try for some originality.

PULL

HARDER

STRINGS

MART. ahem. YRRR

That was the track that got me listening to Trivium...

Back