• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

What are you currently listening to....

Just picked up the headless children by wasp for a snip in hmv. I had forgotten what an awesome album it is!

Ocean Colour Scene's "Best Of" album - great stuff.

Ocean Colour Scene's "Best Of" album - great stuff.

Which one?! There are quite a few! The Anthology collection is quite good. They were fucking awesome on Friday by the way.

It's the anthology, yep! They're a great band. I tried to find some of their albums in HMV on my lunch but there wasn't anything whatsoever. Shocking.

Mechanical Wonder is a very underrated album - there's a few top tracks on that one. Everyone knows the main 2 (Moseley Shoals and Marchin' Already) but the likes of Mechanical Wonder and One From the Modern are also excellent albums.

Sadly, their best ever album isn't available any more - B-Sides, Seasides and Free Rides.

A swarm of Locusts in my garden !

WHAT?!???! New album, or just new track?

Jimmy Eat World, very tame.

They just covered a Taylor Swift song, wasn't a patch on the original.

Jimmy Eat World, very tame.

They just covered a Taylor Swift song, wasn't a patch on the original.

Jimmy Eat World>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Taylor Swift

Clarity is a sublime album. Bleed American & Futures are also awesome. They have gone off the boil lately though I will admit.

Clarity is a sublime album. Bleed American & Futures are also awesome. They have gone off the boil lately though I will admit.

Honestly, their version of her song was awful, slow, dull, they may as well have just sat on the ground in silence for a few minutes, it was bad.

Majority of the gig was in the same vein in all fairness, just slow, dull music, no real atmosphere, it was pretty bored. Picked up for the last 20-30 minutes when they played more stuff off Bleed American though, Sweetness, Salt Sweat Sugar and The Middle were unsurprisingly a massive improvements and the best they had to offer, the only bit of the gig worth seeing really, i loved that album but i wouldn't bother going to see them again.

Honestly, their version of her song was awful, slow, dull, they may as well have just sat on the ground in silence for a few minutes, it was bad.

Majority of the gig was in the same vein in all fairness, just slow, dull music, no real atmosphere, it was pretty bored. Picked up for the last 20-30 minutes when they played more stuff off Bleed American though, Sweetness, Salt Sweat Sugar and The Middle were unsurprisingly massive improvements and the best they had to offer, the only bit of the gig worth seeing really, i loved that album but i wouldn't bother going to see them again.

New Arctic Monkeys, Babyshambles & The 1975 albums.

Later today I will be listening to:
The New Nine Inch Nails album
followed by
Marvin Gaye - What's Going On.

However last night & this maorning was Portico Quartet. Fantastic jazz. Looking forward to seeing them at the glee club.

Back