• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

What are you currently listening to....

Advanced releases from Dylan's 'Another Self Portrait'.
Far better than the over produced stuff that came out on his original release.

Roger Happel, & Ulco Bed.
Great to listen to.
With a bit of Candy Dulfer....
Great to look at whilst I'm listening to her band.

Spinless from the start . . . Sucked into the part . . .

Listening to Robert Plants sensational Space Shifters as I'll be seein them live on Sat, they're great, good riffs and heavy beats. Probably the most Led Zep sounding thing since Led Zep. Bringing my Wolves flag in the hope he'll grab it and wave it about :p

Another song I have only recently discovered. I know Black Sabbath, but their songs are a bit hit or miss to me.

Popular ones, but I quite like Paranoid and War Pigs.

Bit of a thread jump back here but the lyrics you are quoting are from crazy train, which is ozzy on his own and not sabbath.

Ozzy with Randy Rhoads > Ozzy with Sabbath

IMO.

Jake Bugg.
My son gave me a cd to listen to.
Have played it once so far, and neither like or dislike it.
Sounds like a cross between Simon & Garfunkel (who I don't like) and The Coral (who I do) to me.

I really like Jake Bugg.

Listened to Moseley Shoals on the way to work this morning - only 2 days to go until I see it live. Rather excited.

[QUOTE
Listened to Moseley Shoals on the way to work this morning - only 2 days to go until I see it live. Rather excited.[/QUOTE]
Excellent album.

Listened to Moseley Shoals on the way to work this morning - only 2 days to go until I see it live. Rather excited.Excellent album.

Moseley Shoals was the sound of a very significant era in my life and brings back many happy memories. Very jealous that you will get to see it performed live - lucky beggar!

Currently listening to The Seldom Seen Kid. I love it when you rediscover an old favourite. This album is just beautiful, certainly in my top 10.

I have no idea who Drake is other than he is a black guy who is rich. Don't like anything "charty" normally, not that I ever listen to radio

This has caught on me, I have no idea why, like I say I shoot down most chart crap.

Some diversity from B3h, news flash!

Gearing myself up to sing Yellow Leadbetter on karaoke by the way.

Still listening to it loads haha.

Murdering quality songs since 1990

Going to see these later this year.

I really love the riff from 2:50 . . .

Back