• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

What are you currently listening to....

Was singing it at work today, the high pitch bits. They thought I was a nutter.

Watching this has just reminded what a brilliant band they are. Is there anyone better?

Yes... but it's all subject to preference.

You say that James, but even someone with an untrained ear like myself can hear that Pink Floyd are musical geniuses.

Floyd are gods. Comfortably numb is a perfect masterpiece.

Anyway today's paddy iPod Classic is the brilliant motherly love by acid reign. Great late eighties early nineties British thrash band I must have seen twenty times back in the day. Motherly love is easily their finest hour. Great track.

Really liking these after seeing them on Jools Holland

Yes... but it's all subject to preference.

IMO if a person cannot see the genius in Floyd, even if they aren't their biggest fan (like me), then they have the musical opinion of a gnat, just my "preference" mind

You say that James, but even someone with an untrained ear like myself can hear that Pink Floyd are musical geniuses.

I know they are genius', their albums are up their with near enough anything! That's why I said "yes" but not everyone will agree because everyone has a different musical preference however they can't ignore how good floyd are.

I say the same to Nirvana. Watch live unplugged as a non-fan and admit his talent

I say the same to Nirvana. Watch live unplugged as a non-fan and admit his talent

I was a Nirvana fan anyway, but the Unplugged album is pure genius.

As a huge Bowie fan, I can safely say their version of "The Man Who Sold The World" is vastly superior to the original.

And that is beautiful

The child and I have rocking out to Weezer's Blue Album this morning. So many wicked tunes on that album. Love it.

I am listening to Pick of the pops by Tony Blackburn, always a great show every week.

November 1st 1962 & 1977 today... pure brilliance.

Back