• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

What are you currently listening to....

The child and I have rocking out to Weezer's Blue Album this morning. So many wicked tunes on that album. Love it.

Weezer are the bomb. Your daughter has excellent taste.

Mine enjoys listening to Ben Kweller so she has good taste too!

Last edited:
The child and I have rocking out to Weezer's Blue Album this morning. So many wicked tunes on that album. Love it.

say it ain't sooooo
your love is a heartbreaker

only album i've got by them, but it's a keeper - they got a bit popular after that for a musical snob like me.

have you heard this? brill album. their cover of rockin' in the free world is amazing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHPkgIPDfcE

nGw8Gs2.gif

Lol wrong thread. NVM

Weezer are the bomb. Your daughter has excellent taste.

Mine enjoys listening to Ben Kweller so she has good taste too!

Yeah, she honestly seems to like stuff with thumping electric guitars.

I would post the video of her rocking out, but she was naked at the time so might not be particularly appropriate to upload.

I've met someone that makes me feel seasick

Oh what a skill to have, Oh what a skill to have

So many skills that make her distinctive

But there not mine to have no there not mine

I like that song but the CSS remix is my favourite version. Makes it sound like the Human League on speed.

Grip Inc. - Solidify

Fucking superb. An old side project of Dave Lombardo so you can guarantee the drumming is ridiculously good. Plus Waldemar Sorychta on guitars is a massively underrated talent - I remember his shit with a band called Despair who undeservedly went nowhere. Huge recommendation to this album. Awesome.

I swear I only just realised Dave Grohl drummed for Nirvana. I probably knew but didn't know if you get me.

Back