• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Winter Transfer Thread (And Summer Free Transfers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it is 1pm and I am fooking furious at the stupidly low amount of crap rumours going around about who we are signing today. Not good enough Social Media, not good enough

I'll be no doubt jitting there at 11pm watching the shit.

Well, it is 1pm and I am fooking furious at the stupidly low amount of crap rumours going around about who we are signing today. Not good enough Social Media, not good enough

Have it on very good authority that Mason is being moved out to free up the #10 shirt ready for the return of Ben10 Afobe
There you are - cut and paste to Twitter #InstantRumour

Have it on very good authority that Mason is being moved out to free up the #10 shirt ready for the return of Ben10 Afobe
There you are - cut and paste to Twitter #InstantRumour

It’ll be trending in a jiffy..

2018 equivalents of Angel Rangel Wrangle/Brevitt to Elgin rumours needed.

Danny Batth to Fulham - £5m - seems to be doing the rounds...

The yoof of today don't have the brains to run with quality rumours

Who was it arguing a few weeks back that the "option to buy" section of our deals wasn't worth the paper it's written on? Del, wasn't it?

I think this proves, as I suggested at the time, that it's a ridiculous piece of business by ourselves and it's absolutely worth having that agreement included in any deal concerning a player like Jota.

It was quite obvious before we signed him that he'd be too good for the league we are playing in. It was also extremely obvious that his value would increase over the season - so for us to have a pre-agreement in place of just over £12m (or £8m if Craig is correct) for a player of his talents, is utterly ridiculous.

We're taking the piss, quite frankly.

The point was - and I'm staggered it went over your shit little head - was that if Chelsea said to atletico or jota on boxing day that they'd be bidding £20m and paying £80/week, the exclusive right to buy is about as much use as me giving Taylor Swift exclusive rights to sucking my dick

Done deal! According to Sky, Daniel Armstrong has joined Dunfemline on loan

The point was - and I'm staggered it went over your shit little head - was that if Chelsea said to atletico or jota on boxing day that they'd be bidding £20m and paying £80/week, the exclusive right to buy is about as much use as me giving Taylor Swift exclusive rights to sucking my dick

I own those rights, so they're not hers to sell.

Afobe not travelled but not coming to Wolves as Bouremouth want 2m loan fee.
No big deal for me

If Jeff thinks paying £2m will get us over the line quicker he'll pay it.

Afobe not travelled but not coming to Wolves as Bouremouth want 2m loan fee.
No big deal for me

We're in a strong position to hold out for a much lower loan fee - at 8pm, it'll probably come down to £1m, and then we might well deal.

Perfectly conceivable that he hasn't travelled with Bournemouth because he legitimately isn't in their matchday squad, being as he's miles down the pecking order and hasn't scored a league goal since last April.

£2m for 17 games in our position is preposterous, even if we do have money to burn.

Just been on a Facebook page,can't remember which one,answered the question "any truth in the rumour Adobe coming to wolves?" With the reply " no,it's a rumour,he's not coming because he's actually not very good" wow the amount of people that lost their shit over that,unbelievable! I'll be getting notifications over that post for quite a while I think

£2m for half a season loan of a second choice forward :icon_lol:

We're in a strong position to hold out for a much lower loan fee - at 8pm, it'll probably come down to £1m, and then we might well deal.
Whoever conducts transfer at Bournemouth must be shit at poker. Howe wants rid of both Afobe and Grabban, but because they were asking for unrealistic amounts for both the best they'll get now is a couple of loan fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back