• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Winter Transfer Thread (And Summer Free Transfers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nash saying Bournemouth wanting £5M loan fee - kcuf ffo Bournemouth, you plonkers. Or maybe the plonker is Nash.
They aren't, Nash knows nothing. The £2m quoted earlier I can believe, £5m not even Bournemouth are that stupid.

Nash is talking utter fucking bilge. The "Keane affair" should teach you everything you need to know about taking him seriously.

How can Nash expect to be taken seriously? £5m for 17 games is £300,000 a game. Common sense must tell him that is complete bollocks

I feel sorry for Benik. He can basically look forward to sitting in the stands for the next few months or playing with the kids, all because the club he plays for are a bunch of twats.

I feel sorry for Benik. He can basically look forward to sitting in the stands for the next few months or playing with the kids, all because the club he plays for are a bunch of twats.

A bunch of twats for having better players than him?

A bunch of twats for having better players than him?

For effectively pricing him out of a move elsewhere, even on a loan deal. As his parent club they should really have the players best interests at heart.

Makes no difference to me personally. I’m not bothered if we do or don’t get him. But I think Bournemouth are being ridiculous if they’re asking for £2m + as a loan fee.

I feel sorry for Benik. He can basically look forward to sitting in the stands for the next few months or playing with the kids, all because the club he plays for are a bunch of $#@!s.

I don't. Not even a little. He forced a move from a club where was the guy to one that everyone knew would be a Prem struggler. The move his dumb for him from the beginning and he did it anyway. No sympathy from me. None.

For effectively pricing him out of a move elsewhere, even on a loan deal. As his parent club they should really have the players best interests at heart.

Makes no difference to me personally. I’m not bothered if we do or don’t get him. But I think Bournemouth are being ridiculous if they’re asking for £2m + as a loan fee.

They are being ridiculous but its their wont to do so. You'd think he's only worth what another club will pay for him but maybe they think they'll get a better price if they hang onto him until the summer?

It's daft, it doesn't help the player but c'est la vie.

I don't get why Bournemouth don't want him to be in the shop window

The less he plays the more value he loses

They don't want to loan him as they know we won't buy him. They want him gone so are trying to force us to buy him. If we were desperate it might work. We aren't.

No rumours flying around at the moment, I think it's safe to assume we're done for the day

The club should have their own best interests at heart, they made a significant financial investment in Afobe and he's so far failed to live up to expectations, can't knock Bournemouth for wanting to recoup as much of the outlay as possible.

It's a professional career, not some Sunday League sympathy kick around.

But the point is we aren't desperate at all, so we reach a Mexican stand off. And they get nothing.

The club should have their own best interests at heart, they made a significant financial investment in Afobe and he's so far failed to live up to expectations, can't knock Bournemouth for wanting to recoup as much of the outlay as possible.

How is allowing him to sit on the bench for the remainder of the season (if he’s lucky) going to increase his value?

He’s goes somewhere on loan and scores 10 goals over the remainder of the season then they’ll easily recoup that fee. Crazy tactics by Bournemouth.

Agree. He's signed a contract and cost a lot of money. Up to Bournemouth to decide whether he stays or goes and if they've got a valuation, their call if they decide to accept a value less than that or not.

Apparently we were negotiating for a young Swedish full back called Felix Beijmo but it fell through

How is allowing him to sit on the bench for the remainder of the season (if he’s lucky) going to increase his value?

He’s goes somewhere on loan and scores 10 goals over the remainder of the season then they’ll easily recoup that fee. Crazy tactics by Bournemouth.
What if he goes on loan, brings in little or no revenue and doesn't have the good performances you assume? They want rid of him on their terms, he's under contract to them so they call the shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back