• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Winter Transfer Thread (And Summer Free Transfers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have probaly kept Marshall (being right sided) just incase Doherty gets crocked.
Cant really see Graham doing much there unless Nuno think he can trust Bennett in that position again.
Perhaps we will just be lucky with injuries.

Doherty really doesnt do much defending in that role, so Graham being miles better crossing a ball wouldnt have any bother playing that role.

Doherty really doesnt do much defending in that role, so Graham being miles better crossing a ball wouldnt have any bother playing that role.

Always see Graham as a left footer to be honest, hes looked poor on the right for me.
Lets hope it doesnt come to it,i still think Bennett will be moved there before Graham anyway especially if its an away match.

Always see Graham as a left footer to be honest, hes looked poor on the right for me.
Lets hope it doesnt come to it,i still think Bennett will be moved there before Graham anyway especially if its an away match.

Playing Bennett there will basically mean a lop sided system for me, he's just a lump of a defender and will not be anywhere as mobile as even Doherty.

Don't you mean right footer? In that on the right side he can't cut in despite having a good cross on his left

If we need someone there against teams who are just gonna sit back, then Costa did ok on the right wing when we threw the kitchen sink at Forest at 2-0 down.

Don't you mean right footer? In that on the right side he can't cut in despite having a good cross on his left

Yeah Sorry, i meant left sider not footer, always played better on the left cutting in as opposed to being on the right side.

If we need someone there against teams who are just gonna sit back, then Costa did ok on the right wing when we threw the kitchen sink at Forest at 2-0 down.
Did he? I thought he was fucking dreadful.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Did he? I thought he was fucking dreadful.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

He was awful when he was on the left and shanked 2 simple crosses into the South Bank. The moment the 2nd one happened, Nuno put him on the right and he was fine, certainly not fucking dreadful

Yeah he was pretty good on the right, our most constant threat imo

Mason might be popping over to the States and joining Price at the Rapids.

Are they the new Telford? Similar standard of football too.

We going to start a go fund me page to pay for his airfare?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back