• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Winter Transfer Thread (And Summer Free Transfers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or is Jim White looking rough as fuck? Looks like he's put weight on and hasn't slept in ages.

He takes over from Alan Brazil every morning, and that would be tough on the constitution of an ox

Swanson - you have shown us a deal sheet for about four fucking windows now you fucking gimp

Was just about to joke about us having Mason and not needing Afobe and then I saw that Hearts have missed out on a loan deal for him. he stays!

SSN - deal done. On loan, large loan fee....

Unless we have him in our longer term plans, I'll be staggered if we have decided we want to pay a large loan fee for him.

Not sure about splashing a large sum on a loan, but for now, welcome back Benik. I don’t think any of us can grumble at that as a good option to have over the remaining 17 games.

Wolves have landed their man - Benik Afobe is back.

Loan fee of around £1m, Wolves paying wages in full and I'm told they have an option - not an obligation - to buy Afobe in the summer.

- Tim

Fair enough. No obligation is probably what swung that deal.

Well I'm surprised by that but if nuno wants him he must have a plan.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Over the moon personally because I loved him for us and I think he will be a real dynamic alternative that limits the ability of teams to "be more prepared" for their second fixture against us

(As we now have 3 different strikers with a wide variety of individual attributes that are trained for the role of striker and allows us to develop a supreme tactical flexibility in our play that we only slightly had before)

Alright, Ben, make me rethink my dislike of you.

Club haven't announced anything tbf.

I know somebody who has worked at an AFCB players house today. Says he cant talk about Benik. Then when mentioned we we're 12 point clear at the top of the championship he replied 'yeah yeah. benik was talking about this this morning..'

Probably means nothing but it was being talked about .

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Had no doubts. No smoke without fire. Benik must have been expecting this deal done for a while..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back