• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Winter Transfer Thread (And Summer Free Transfers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if he goes on loan, brings in little or no revenue and doesn't have the good performances you assume?

Then his value remains the same as it does with him sitting on the bench. At least if he’s out playing football he has the chance to increase his value.

As I said a few hours ago, seems totally pointless tactics from Bournemouth. Clearly no one else is coming in to sign him.

Then his value remains the same as it does with him sitting on the bench. At least if he’s out playing football he has the chance to increase his value.

As I said a few hours ago, seems totally pointless tactics from Bournemouth. Clearly no one else is coming in to sign him.

It doesn’t remain the same really

His value isn't going to change if he scores a few goals in the championship - we know he can do that anyway. Bournemouth aren't blessed with a deep squad and they are in the Premier League, they don't need the money as much as they need their players.

Dear God. Watch the Villa Alexa reveal for Grabban at your peril. It's on Twitter.

Weird rumors that Benik has had dinner with the team tonight.

Just seen it :icon_lol:

Just wow. Who on earth thought that was a good idea?!

I like the bit were they show Alan Nixon making up stuff though :icon_lol: Super cringe though

Just seen it :icon_lol:

Just wow. Who on earth thought that was a good idea?!

Surely a 10pts deduction for that? The GoT one for 68 year old Samuel Eto'o is good, but Neves clear winner

Surely a 10pts deduction for that? The GoT one for 68 year old Samuel Eto'o is good, but Neves clear winner

Yeah I loved the Eto'o one. Gloriously OTT but that Villa one is atrocious.

I don't mind quirky social media stuff (I quite enjoy Brizzle's goal gifs - harmless fun) but there's a limit to how naff you can go.

Nothing will beat Mir saying Wolves ay we! :D

Reimao Nogueira signed for 6 months for the U23's. Released from Fiorentina.

Hadn't realised Cyrus Christie was leaving Boro - going on loan to Fulham. I wonder if we showed any interest.

Hopefully we'll never ever be linked with either Chris Martin, Bakary Sako and Benik Afobe again now this window is closed

Bloke on Sky reckons Afobe on loan is 'likely'.

Sky Sports News now reporting we’re getting Afobe on loan but it may go in to the night :icon_lol:

Honestly think they are all just guessing. Might happen, might not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back