• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Winter Transfer Thread (And Summer Free Transfers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s a big like having a go at Jota for not keeping clean sheets. We all know we don’t attack from central midfield.

Sorry, forgot to turn the sarcasm filter on!

Michael Oakes played well once, it can happen to anyone.

Bialkowski is a good keeper. I think Ruddy is better.

Come May the Championship team of the season is going to be interesting

Boly Neves and Jota are absolute certainties, and Cavaleiro, Douglas and Ruddy can make good cases for inclusion. Possibly Saiss as well.

Bialkowski is class. Without doubt one of the best in the division.

Bialkowski is a good keeper. I think Ruddy is better.

Come May the Championship team of the season is going to be interesting

Boly Neves and Jota are absolute certainties, and Cavaleiro, Douglas and Ruddy can make good cases for inclusion.

Don't think Boly gets as much praise as he deserves. Take Sky for example. Cardiff are on and they will talk about Sol Bamba as if he is the greatest defender ever to step onto a pitch but over to Wolves and Boly is just there

Don't think Boly gets as much praise as he deserves. Take Sky for example. Cardiff are on and they will talk about Sol Bamba as if he is the greatest defender ever to step onto a pitch but over to Wolves and Boly is just there

Boly makes it look so easy and I think that gives the impression that he hasn't done anything special. Compared to someone like Stearns who'd be haring all over the place so you'd notice him more

Spiers never gives him the ratings he deserves either.

Oakes v Jones was some moons after Stowell retired. It was two seasons of Murray and then him breaking later for a start.

Stowell should never have been dropped for Oakes!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I'd say Micky was starting to creak when we did drop him. He was pushing 35 by then. Right decision.

Oakes was ok, just a standard Championship keeper. Ikeme with fewer horrible errors.

Looks like Marshall is off to Millwall. They could have a midfield 3 of ex wolves

Some Spanish paper quoted on Twitter saying the fee for Diogo Jota is 14 million - euros, presumably. So round about the same as Villa paid for Ross McCormck if memory serves...

Who votes in the end of season awards?

I think Doc, Boly and Douglas all have a good shout personally. Jota nailed on.

Some Spanish paper quoted on Twitter saying the fee for Diogo Jota is 14 million - euros, presumably. So round about the same as Villa paid for Ross McCormck if memory serves...
Bargain-tastic if true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back