• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Winter Transfer Thread (And Summer Free Transfers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's obviously better than Sissoko but that's hardly a compliment is it.

That's Spurs' most used player of 2017/18 you're talking about, show some respect young man.

Antoine Griezmann isn't as good as Ronaldo right now but I know which one it would make more sense to have in your squad.

The other point is we made promises to Costa to get him to stay. What have we said to Diogo to get him to stay???

That's Spurs' most used player of 2017/18 you're talking about, show some respect young man.

Antoine Griezmann isn't as good as Ronaldo right now but I know which one it would make more sense to have in your squad.

Sissoko is like their Dave Edwards, no one wants him in the team but he seems to play every week no matter what. Very odd, he’s terrible.

'no assists' Neves...no chance!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Sissoko is like their Dave Edwards, no one wants him in the team but he seems to play every week no matter what. Very odd, he’s terrible.

I still don't understand why he has ever been shunted out to the wing. At Toulouse (where he was exceptional) he played box-to-box centrally. Then at Newcastle they played him at right wing and, well, he's not good at it.

I thought DW was comparing Jota to players in his position...
Ruddy; Best keeper?
Boly; Best defender?
Neves; Best DM?
Jota; Best AM?

Not bad for one team is it??

I thought DW was comparing Jota to players in his position...
Ruddy; Best keeper?
Boly; Best defender?
Neves; Best DM?
Jota; Best AM?

Not bad for one team is it??
No at least 3/4 better Carson, Smithies, Billy for a start
Yes
Yes
Yes

No at least 3/4 better Carson, Smithies, Billy for a start
Yes
Yes
Yes

I know it's the defence's "fault" but most clean sheets and doesn't he have the best or 2nd best "save per shot" ratio?

No way I'd take gap-toothed simpleton Carson over Ruddy given a free choice. Smithies is alright, but makes a fair amounts of ricks.

A flashback to the glory days.

94fd9a31a3427a9706f5e1d65b4d41dd.jpg

Wouldn’t put it beyond the realms of possibility to see Iker Casillas (or as auto correct puts it IKEA Cadillacs) rock up here in the summer. Never played in England and obviously known to the management. Him, Ruddy and Norris and we’re more than stocked at GK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back