• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Winter Transfer Thread (And Summer Free Transfers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I’m getting at. These lads have joined either due to Nuno or Mendes, with the bigger picture in mind. Unless something ridiculous happens between now and the summer, I expect Boly + Jota will both be in our starting 11 when we kick off next season.

Odds on them kicking off and getting a move elsewhere are slimmer than Del Woppio being discovered by Ed Sheerans record label on his whorish singing app and being offered a record deal. The gormless idiot.

Something ridiculous like a more attractive club becoming interested in them?

Something ridiculous like a more attractive club becoming interested in them?

As per an earlier post, I just don’t see a club with a big enough pull coming in for any of them after one season in the Championship. The player I’d be most worried about is Neves and we already own him.

I don't know - Jota would get plenty of games at pretty much every club barring Man City

Guys in hospital after having half knee replacement.

Relying on you guys keeping me updated on everything

You'll be out in three or four days, mate. Don't know your experience of this, but it's important to keep up with the physio as will pay off in the long run.

Good luck.

I don't know - Jota would get plenty of games at pretty much every club barring Man City

There's also a chance he will get games at Atletico - straight choice between us and them I think we'd probably still need to convince him when it comes to committing his future

Yeah Boly and Jota im worried about..lets hope we can tie them up

You'll be out in three or four days, mate. Don't know your experience of this, but it's important to keep up with the physio as will pay off in the long run.

Good luck.
Possibly Saturday out.
Had first physio this morning, taking me off the Zimmer and putting me on crutches.
Physio easy day op+1, should be able to do mire tomorrow. In some Fucking Pain tho it's worse than when I broke my ankle playing.

They have just put a Chryo cuff on, i did nit think ice water would ever feel so fucking good.

As per an earlier post, I just don’t see a club with a big enough pull coming in for any of them after one season in the Championship. The player I’d be most worried about is Neves and we already own him.
Lol.

Daz Hale says we are interested in Maddison from Norwich - good player, but not really a priority.

Possibly Saturday out.
Had first physio this morning, taking me off the Zimmer and putting me on crutches.
Physio easy day op+1, should be able to do mire tomorrow. In some Fucking Pain tho it's worse than when I broke my ankle playing.

They have just put a Chryo cuff on, i did nit think ice water would ever feel so fucking good.

Get well soon Glasgow...you'll be up and about in no time

Daz Hale says we are interested in Maddison from Norwich - good player, but not really a priority.

he'd cost a lot. I like both him and Pritchard (who I have wanted for years but is heading for Huddersfield).

Be surprised if Norwich sell both of their best players, unless they need the money?

Why would we buy Maddison? He isn't better than Jota, Costa or Cav so would be our 4th choice AM in front of poor Bright who could actually get better as our 4th choice AM.

Why would we buy Maddison? He isn't better than Jota, Costa or Cav so would be our 4th choice AM in front of poor Bright who could actually get better as our 4th choice AM.
I'v stopped checking all the links its got fucking ridiculous.
I trust Nuno 100%, if he wants to buy micky fucking Mouse i'd back him.

I think he’d be more suited to the CM positions. Which is where I am pretty sure he hasn’t played for Norwich this season

He plays as a ten a lot but has the quality to play deeper IMO. Even against Chelsea on Saturday he was slightly deeper with Pritchard playing further forward but they (Norwich) were quite fluid anyway. In our formation with three defenders behind him and someone like Neves/Saiss alongside him he would be a very good option.

Tony Xia having a cry about us on Twitter now. Bless him.

Tony Xia having a cry about us on Twitter now. Bless him.

Is that the tweet about us loaning players? If so, he's not wrong - we haven't spent loads, have used the market and the Mendes connection to our advantage.

I'm looking forward to the Villa fans' reaction to it though!

"Wolves didn’t need spend much but get loan those players due to M connection. No other clubs can get player like Jota playing in championship, and with very low wage too"

Not unreasonable tbf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back