• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Winter Transfer Thread (And Summer Free Transfers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
More the 'wait 2-3 years and see how we compare' comment below.

They're rogered if they get lumbered down here again next season.

hopefully we can get boly and jota sorted once we cross the promotion line which on current form should be well before the end of season. notwithstanding fosun's spending power certainly hope they're both in our colours next season.

he'd cost a lot. I like both him and Pritchard (who I have wanted for years but is heading for Huddersfield).

Be surprised if Norwich sell both of their best players, unless they need the money?

I read something that said norwich had the third highest wage bill ever for the championship last season, which is why theyve had to massively cull the wage bill this year.

I read something that said norwich had the third highest wage bill ever for the championship last season, which is why theyve had to massively cull the wage bill this year.

Good old Moxey eh..? [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In fairness, that's the reason he did one. Tried to pull the spending back without feeling the support from the rest of the board.

Not that he'd leave and not that we'd sell him, but for Coady to be of any use to anybody they'd have to play the same formation as us.

If someone offered 10 million for Coady I would tell them to piss off, he is crucial to the way we play and in Nunos style he's irreplaceable.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Can't see where they've come from but there are a few rumours going around about Carles Alena.

If someone offered 10 million for Coady I would tell them to piss off, he is crucial to the way we play and in Nunos style he's irreplaceable.

Be interesting to see if Nuno develops another random fucker as central CB as he has to done Coady.

I’d snap their hands off - I think he’s a great character and having A superb season, but I can’t see him doing it in the prem

he's not irreplaceable. if we were offered ten million for coady we ought rip their hands off. he's been great this season, and the system suits him hugely, but i don't think he's really worth that amount. look at how many felt he was unlikely to feature much this season back in july/august.
likewise, look at where we're shopping now. we could get another player as good/better for the pl.

But why would Coady leave for one of 2 teams that less than a year from now will be infinitely poorer and with less potential? We have better long term prospects than either of those teams by a long flipping way...

Ok challenge is on, we sell for 10 million and need a replacement before the end of the month who is out there with that very set of characteristics that could replace him? In other systems and as a CM he isn't worth much at all, here at Wolves now in this system I'm struggling to think of someone that we could replace him with for 10 mill...off you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back