• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Winter Transfer Thread (And Summer Free Transfers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even so, I don't think of price as a particularly special or unique midfielder.

I just find it a little bizarre!

If you use him in the right system with the right players around him then he can be pretty useful. Remember how Ken kept trying to replace him with allegedly superior footballers? Kept doing it, results kept dropping off, brought him back, results improved. It can't have been a total coincidence when it happened at least three or four times.

He has his limitations but he has his use, just that we don't need that any more.

I have no idea how the MLS system works tbf. I tried playing there once on Football Manager and it genuinely hurt my head after a while. Stupid league.

He's great at keeping thing simple and the ball moving quickly. He does the defensive side well too.

I agree with all of that. I always wanted him next to Saiss when Lambert was here.

He keeps the team ticking over but I wouldn't say he fits into the star player mould, more of a fetch and carrier.

Any road, good luck to him

Fucking hell, he was getting game time and bench time for us..nuno clearly thought he had something did well vs man c..he is like britton for swans..evans? Come on..why wasnt evans close then if he is the better footballer. Time will tell i guess..price and evans arent in our future plans so cash in and get bigger targets..

I agree with selling them I just don't understand why Colorado rapids bought Price!

Break your own transfer record good? It would be like us breaking our own record to buy Jordan Henderson
Just watch him..keeps the ball, good defensively and good passes..tidy midfielder but we will move on to bigger targets..

Just watch him..keeps the ball, good defensively and good passes..tidy midfielder but we will move on to bigger targets..

It's not his ability I'm questioning, it's how on earth Colorado rate him so highly that I find odd

Break your own transfer record good? It would be like us breaking our own record to buy Jordan Henderson
Well, again, fees don't really mean the same thing in MLS. Colorado as a club don't pay his transfer fee.

I don't see Ronaldo as delusional. Fosun will want to make a statement to their domestic overlords that they are serious and Ronaldo is as big a name there is who is represented by Gestifute.

30-35 million will be at the lower end of our purchases.

Ronaldo will be available in the summer. We will be a Premier League club with a significant budget. Ronaldo’s whole career has been mapped out by Gestifute. I would be surprised if we didn’t ask the question in the summer.

couldn't help but say something about these as I'm catching up in the last few pages... :icon_lol:

Christiano Ronaldo to Wolves? :icon_lol:

Well, again, fees don't really mean the same thing in MLS. Colorado as a club don't pay his transfer fee.

Who does pay the fee? Or is this going to lead to more questions? Is it best we just leave it here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back