• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Winter Transfer Thread (And Summer Free Transfers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh...bit surprising to be honest if Hause goes out on loan.

Hause to Boro, Preston or Millwall on loan according to the usually pretty reliable Pete O'Rourke. Also most of of the Portuguese press calling bollocks on the Miranda story today.

I don't see this anywhere? Unless it is same fake account who tweeted about Telles?

Edit: just seen it now.

Also seen somewhere that we have turned down a six figure offer from a Champo club for Cameron John

That Hause story doesn't make sense, we give him a new contract and send him out on loan but rate him highly. He's 22 now and i would say if we rate him that highly he needs to be getting into our side. Bennett has been superb but i still believe Hause is our second best centre back and has proved that in his 2 and a bit games this season or at least backed up that line of thinking.

If Miranda is on his way back to Europe (which would seem to be more likely) then would doubt that we would allow any other CB out of the squad

O Rourke isn’t reliable, he posts any old shit these days. I’d be surprised if Hause went on loan but if he does then Miranda definitely won’t go anywhere.

Hause to Boro, Preston or Millwall on loan according to the usually pretty reliable Pete O'Rourke. Also most of of the Portuguese press calling bollocks on the Miranda story today.

Pulis would play him at LB, veto.

That Hause story doesn't make sense, we give him a new contract and send him out on loan but rate him highly. He's 22 now and i would say if we rate him that highly he needs to be getting into our side. Bennett has been superb but i still believe Hause is our second best centre back and has proved that in his 2 and a bit games this season or at least backed up that line of thinking.

Regardless of how highly we rate Hause I think 22 is still young enough that a loan would be a good move for him. The worst possible outcome for him now is not playing, so if a loan will guarantee him time on the pitch then I think we have to let it happen.

Whatever the reason, Nuno has preferred Roderick, Bennett, and Batth at various points (I know injury was a factor at some stage, but still). So could be he has a different opinion of Kortney than we do. Hard to say.

O Rourke isn’t reliable, he posts any old $#@! these days. I’d be surprised if Hause went on loan but if he does then Miranda definitely won’t go anywhere.

Or maybe we sell Miranda, loan Hause, and buy someone new? We surely have the clout for that currently.

Or maybe we sell Miranda, loan Hause, and buy someone new? We surely have the clout for that currently.

Why would you bother though in the middle of the season when we have the best defensive record by an absolute mile, and everything needs sorting out in terms of ingoings and outgoings inside about three weeks? It'd be needless meddling when there's actually a glaring weakness elsewhere in the squad.

Why would you bother though in the middle of the season when we have the best defensive record by an absolute mile, and everything needs sorting out in terms of ingoings and outgoings inside about three weeks? It'd be needless meddling when there's actually a glaring weakness elsewhere in the squad.

Nuno may see Hause differently than we do, Roderick may want to go back to Portugal. It wouldn't really be fucking about for the sake of it.

I'd be just as happy to keep things at the back as they are (my opinion has changed quite a bit from earlier this season, as you can probably tell). But if there's other stuff going on with Rodders it could force our hand and I trust we'd handle it well.

I'd be surprised to lose either Miranda or Hause. RWB required only for me but then again there may be players we think are the messiah who Nuno plans on upgrading who knows.

I’d be very disappointed if Hause were to go anywhere. The lad is class and I want him nailing down a place in our starting 11 over the remainder of the season.

We've moved on, but I liked Price and wish him well. Although I think it's a strange move, I trust he's done well for himself financially.

Good guy, in his own fairly limited way never really let us down. Just the club has overtaken his level of ability now.

Compared to some of the utter bollocks we've spent actual money on in central midfield over the years (including in this decade), he comes out rather well. No point in sentiment though, MGW is a miles better player and even he's going to struggle to start many league games for the remainder of the season.

We've moved on, but I liked Price and wish him well. Although I think it's a strange move, I trust he's done well for himself financially.
Can't find whether he's been signed as a DP or not; if not it won't be a much of a pay raise, if any.

Good luck to Price a huge change going over there but he needs to play now and he will be far too good for that level of football.

Regardless of how highly we rate Hause I think 22 is still young enough that a loan would be a good move for him. The worst possible outcome for him now is not playing, so if a loan will guarantee him time on the pitch then I think we have to let it happen.

Whatever the reason, Nuno has preferred Roderick, Bennett, and Batth at various points (I know injury was a factor at some stage, but still). So could be he has a different opinion of Kortney than we do. Hard to say.

What benefit is there to loaning out Hause? We play a different system to everybody else, so although he’ll get game time it won’t allow him to learn the way Nuno wants to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back