• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2024/25 - Everything Not Wolves

I don't know why he'd pick Forest and not fight for his place at West Ham.
If a manager doesn't want you though, it's either move or sit around doing nothing week in week out.

I wonder which of him or Southampton weren't interested in a reunion?

Fact.

Lopetegui wants a different type of midfielder (a mobile one). Had a player lined up but couldn't sign him until he got JWP out of the way
JWP played every pre-season game but one (Celta) and was then a sub v Villa and Palace. He then played against Bournemouth. So while the hype maybe that Lope wants a different player, he was still using him. OK, he's sanctioned the move on loan to Forest so that would indicate he doesn't see him as a regular but as we know things can change quickly in football. I just think it's a weird one.

Newcastle trying to sign Elanga from Forest

Eddouard off to Leicester.

Looks like real legs in Sancho to Chelsea. What the actual fuck, it's ridiculous squad management

Billy Gilmour joining Scott McTominay at Napoli is giving FM vibes where you sign a Costa Rican and he asks you to sign a player to help him settle

Ipswich trying to sign Nelson from Arsenal.

If that happens, Sterling will probably join Arsenal

They’ve gone a bit Forest haven’t they, Ipswich? Got a decent Championship squad ready for if they go down though.

They’ve gone a bit Forest haven’t they, Ipswich? Got a decent Championship squad ready for if they go down though.
They saw Forest last year and likely thought it's their best chance of staying up with their squad.

Apparently Sterling deal is close... that's all these fuckers on Sky can talk about. I now remember why I turn the TV off on deadline day. Usually we ain't signing anyone. I have allowed myself to get over excited. Must do better.

Back