• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Winter Transfer Thread (And Summer Free Transfers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen that, he looks bloody tall!

Madrid reportedly only bid around 500K so looks like we've paid a bit more to secure him. Not that it's an issue, I'm sure we'll make a tidy profit on him!

In current environment then £1.5m is not a massive fee at this level (particularly if a decent length contract & amortised over that)

Seems the main player comparisons are Dzeko, Morata and Gomez. Tim Nash bizarrely said he was told he was like Cavaleiro.

Probably a good tall striker but can move the ball too.

Also linked with Marlon Pack from BCFC for some reason

OG Tim reckons Prince is in talks with Angers.

We probably won't be in for any more strikers after Mir, unless Mir is a real back up option who's cheap and happy to sit on the bench. If Mir is that option, then I can see us going for Locadia again.

Ower Rafa has confirmed he's leaving Valencia:

DSo9zszXkAEIAjC.jpg

We probably won't be in for any more strikers after Mir, unless Mir is a real back up option who's cheap and happy to sit on the bench. If Mir is that option, then I can see us going for Locadia again.

Fairly sure I read Locadia has a long term injury?

That's gonna end up being an absolute steal if it's £2m. Kid is a real talent

I think this guy will be serious competition for Leo not a bench warmer. What admittedly little i know about him suggests he's going to a top player.

Just a bit cautious about Mir being courted by Real Madrid, as I seem to remember Arsenal being keen on Zubar.

I think this guy will be serious competition for Leo not a bench warmer. What admittedly little i know about him suggests he's going to a top player.

Didn't know anything about Leo either & he's not done that badly - unlikely to lose much on that fee regardless of whether he is a success or not

I must admit to knowing little about our summer signings, and it will probably be the same for any January signings. I had doubts back then, but not anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back