• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Winter Transfer Thread (And Summer Free Transfers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deslandes and Ronan are off to Pompey for the rest of the season.

Was hoping to see them both play on Saturday.

Delighted for Ronan, doesn't need another 6 months of U23 football.

Good move for both. Ronan will do very well there, I'd imagine.

He should rip League 1 apart.

Deslandes will be putting himself in the shop window. Zero future with us.

Not sure why MGW didn’t get 10 mins at end yesterday.

Not sure why MGW didn’t get 10 mins at end yesterday.
Bennett was signaling to the bench that Boly needed to come off, not sure why, but that put paid to any chance of MGW coming on.

Bennett was signaling to the bench that Boly needed to come off, not sure why, but that put paid to any chance of MGW coming on.

Think his hamstring went tight. Just needed to see his actions that led to the yellow card that showed he wasn't 100%. The lad skipped by him and he just proper blocked him, no attempt to go after him as he couldn't

The lad Brentford brought on to replace Canos was fucking rapid, and he was over that side against Boly/Douglas. he left both in his wake once, then Boly checked him. After that douglas stayed tight on him and he didn't get another sniff. Good game management again.

Apparently, we're signing Rafa Mir from Valencia??

He's just been pictured with a bunch of Wolves fans at Alicante airport. He must be wondering what the fuck is happening :icon_lol:

DSm9NqpX4AAyxlZ.jpg

Medical and signs today, announced tomorrow I imagine then?

Reports I've read suggest he's got a very similar style to Edin Dzeko. Let's see if Nuno can get the best out of him.

Reports I've read suggest he's got a very similar style to Edin Dzeko. Let's see if Nuno can get the best out of him.

If there's any potential there, I would back Nuno to find it and unleash it. We witnessed Matt Doherty nonchalantly flicking the ball over a defender's head last night FFS.

Nuno is a footballing genius. He's so good he could even teach my ex wife some basic manners.

Wiki says his hero is Mario Gomez.

He's just been pictured with a bunch of Wolves fans at Alicante airport. He must be wondering what the fuck is happening :icon_lol:

Just seen that, he looks bloody tall!

Madrid reportedly only bid around 500K so looks like we've paid a bit more to secure him. Not that it's an issue, I'm sure we'll make a tidy profit on him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back