• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Winter Transfer Thread (And Summer Free Transfers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't be totally shocking if we brought in another forward if 2m is all we're paying for Mir.

Probably don't need another - cover for Doc & firm up some of the loans is all we need to do now

Probably don't need another - cover for Doc & firm up some of the loans is all we need to do now

Tbf I'm not sure Mir is cover yet. He's only played for Valencia's youth/B side so far, and although he's looked good at that level, I don't think we'd be wasting money if we brought in a proven player at that position.

An out of this world signing which could propel us through the stratosphere and into orbit!

Tbf I'm not sure Mir is cover yet. He's only played for Valencia's youth/B side so far, and although he's looked good at that level, I don't think we'd be wasting money if we brought in a proven player at that position.

He has played at least 8 games for Valencia A and it was Nuno who gave him his first start

He has played at least 8 games for Valencia A and it was Nuno who gave him his first start

Fair enough, I think I'd still like a bit more of a known quantity to go with him, though.

Like Leo or Baz?.......trust Nuno/Jorge

I haven't said I'll think they're doing a bad job if we don't...

Also Barry and Leo were hardly unknown quantities, a bit obscure maybe but both had been good players at senior level prior to joining us.

Spiers says it’s true, £1.5m. He also says:

Nuno gave Mir his senior debut for Valencia in a Champions League game against Zenit. It was Nuno's penultimate game in charge before he left the club.

These are strange fucking times, lads :icon_lol:

I know you guys like the Express.

b2f3f228fdc00c834db489e288ff8f91.jpg

He’s a big tall lad but has he got any pace?

Huddersfield fans reckon Chelsea have terminated Kasey Palmer's loan and he's on his way to Wolves. Would be happy with that, very talented player.

Doesn't make sense to me, his best position is behind the striker, but we don't play with a 10. We'd also need to make one of our loans permanent or leave one out of the matchday squad.

Doesn't make sense to me, his best position is behind the striker, but we don't play with a 10. We'd also need to make one of our loans permanent or leave one out of the matchday squad.

He'd fit perfectly as one of the inside forwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back