• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Winter Transfer Thread (And Summer Free Transfers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed it is Alan. 2m they seem to think. Which could turn out to be a pretty good deal for us

I certainly wouldnt mind and that price compared to other players in england is nothing if true :)

We truly live in wondrous times if that is true. I'm going to type it just see how it feels. Spanish wonderkid rejects Real Madrid to sign for Wolves. Yep, feels good...

If this is correct then we can forget about any of the other Championship level strikers we have been linked with (most of whom would cost far more) - no way of knowing whether he will be a success, but that applies to the others as well

I am told we're signing a Spanish striker in the window. That's all I've got but it comes from a member of the Wolves board.
I can confirm that it is Mir.

I believe this, just because Banjo called it and he wouldn't want the humiliation of being wrong [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Also see that Huddersfield have signed a defender on loan from Monaco, so I guess we can rule them out for a move for Hause.

This actually smacks of foresight & planning - not something that we have always done (slightly disconcerting really)

Am so used to getting to the end of a window with no one coming in & being told of all the inquiries made & almost transfers

After that slightly surreal walk back to Temple Meads with Peter on Saturday, I'm beginning to think that someone has fed me some really good drugs and I have been high for months. This news, if correct, just adds to that feeling.

This actually smacks of foresight & planning - not something that we have always done (slightly disconcerting really)

Am so used to getting to the end of a window with no one coming in & being told of all the inquiries made & almost transfers

It not only smacks of foresight and planning it smacks of a 2,3, 4 year plan. Bring back Lambert, I can't cope

Twitter

"WOW!! Real Madrid have been chasing Rafa Mir for the last 8 months and he's joined..... WOLVERHAMPTON!"

"Wow, talk about a move coming out of left field. Rafa Mir is joining Championship high-flyers @Wolves for around €2m. He’ll sign a 4-year deal to join former Valencia coach Nuno in England. #VCF #WWFC"

Surely Nuno that he wants to reunite with..dont care if you smash the director box next time if we get him in

After that slightly surreal walk back to Temple Meads with Peter on Saturday, I'm beginning to think that someone has fed me some really good drugs and I have been high for months. This news, if correct, just adds to that feeling.

Walk wouldn't have been as long if Bristol could be bothered to signpost where the Station actually was!

Still after that game really wouldn't have fussed how long the walk was - didn't go to bed till 1am then couldn't sleep so was up at 5 - bloody knackered by 10pm on NY day

Wouldn't be totally shocking if we brought in another forward if 2m is all we're paying for Mir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back