• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Winter Transfer Thread (And Summer Free Transfers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who does Borja Baston play for now?

He's on loan at Malaga from Swansea.

Oliveira linked again and Hause linked with Huddersfield and Watford. Both from the Sun so probably bullshit but first links i've seen today.

Oliveira linked again and Hause linked with Huddersfield and Watford. Both from the Sun so probably bull$#@! but first links i've seen today.

I see they're quoting £2.5m for Hause. Not when Gibson at M'bro is valued at £25m and Alfie Mawson is supposedly north of £30m

Unless he wants to leave I think we’d be silly to let him go now.

Unless he wants to leave I think we’d be silly to let him go now.

Then again he's had limited opportunities here this season & may get his head turned if Prem teams are in for him (not that he would necessarily get more chances with them)

Would we want Hause to stay? Can he play the role Nuno wants him too?

Given Nuno's track record I trust his judgement

Hause was fully involved with the manic celebrations on Saturday. I'd be very surprised if he left and £2.5m is derisory.

Would we want Hause to stay? Can he play the role Nuno wants him too?

Given Nuno's track record I trust his judgement

I think he'd actually be very good as the left sided centre back. Just the small matter of that Boly bloke ahead of him at the moment. I would actually like to see Boly-Coady-Hause at some point, but I don't know whether Boly is one of those right footed centre backs who is better on the other side.

With Miranda in a iffy position Hause isnt going anywhere this window.

I hope we keep Hause, i think he's got the ability to play in the Premier League and improve for it. When he's played against the Premier League sides i think he's been our best centre half by a distance. He's also quite comfortable on the ball and i think he's the best in the air, even better than Boly.

If it wasnt for Boly then Hause would be playing. Nuno hates square pegs in round holes and rightly so, we've suffered with that shit for years. Hause is so left footed he wakes up in sweats during the night if he advances to the right hand side of a pitch.

:icon_lol:

Surely Boly would be just as good on the right of the three though? That said, hard to argue with Bennett's place in the team right now

Hause is rather handy from a home-grown quota point of view. I would be very surprised if we agreed to let him go, and that fee is a joke

If it wasnt for Boly then Hause would be playing. Nuno hates square pegs in round holes and rightly so, we've suffered with that $#@! for years. Hause is so left footed he wakes up in sweats during the night if he advances to the right hand side of a pitch.

Square pegs in round holes? See Lambert is being linked with Wednesday

Isn't Hause a bit suspect in possession though?

Anyway, Oliveira starts for Norwich again so what are the odds on him getting injured today?

Isn't Hause a bit suspect in possession though?

Anyway, Oliveira starts for Norwich again so what are the odds on him getting injured today?

A bit suspect in what way?

I think Hause in this team would improve our play a lot in terms of possession. Something he is very good at is playing the ball into peoples feet in midfield and attack. He used to take too many touches before but he cut that out last season I felt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back