• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

South Park Stick of Truth is one of the worst games I have ever played but the cutscenes are one of the best in a game I have ever seen.

South Park Stick of Truth is one of the worst games I have ever played but the cutscenes are one of the best in a game I have ever seen.

Not out until Friday? Also, it's got 85 on metacritic. Tbh it looks like one that if you're a fan of the show you'll like it and if you're not you won't.

Not out until Friday? Also, it's got 85 on metacritic. Tbh it looks like one that if you're a fan of the show you'll like it and if you're not you won't.

I had mine delivered on Monday, It is definately a game that only fans will like. The Uk version is censored because of some quite graphic scenes.

I need to drop off BF4 and finish Origins before this comes out. Talking of BF4 did you join me last night? I had a weird squad jumping thing going on for about 30 seconds.

I had mine delivered on Monday, It is definately a game that only fans will like. The Uk version is censored because of some quite graphic scenes.

So you bought a South Park game despite not liking South Park? Erm.... why?

I like South Park Ian, I just think the actual game itself is awful.

So fans of South Park will like it, but you don't even though you like South Park? What's wrong with it, out of interest? I've seen some very favourable reviews.

So fans of South Park will like it, but you don't even though you like South Park? What's wrong with it, out of interest? I've seen some very favourable reviews.

The main flaw is the combat system it is very unreliable and generally is quite crap in comparison to other RPG's. It generally can be quite frustrating however the cut scenes and the graphics are brilliant, if anyone gets the game watch all the cutscenes because they are very crude and funny.

The customisation is very good as well it's practically the editor you can get on the website.

I need to drop off BF4 and finish Origins before this comes out. Talking of BF4 did you join me last night? I had a weird squad jumping thing going on for about 30 seconds.

Origins is well worth playing although there are a couple of game breaking bugs in it. I did mate, was in a squad with you then I went to spawn on you and you'd gone haha.

I noticed I switched squads to you, then I died and when I went to spawn in I was back in my original squad. Don't know if it's something to do with platoons or just a bug. Join up to our platoon if you want mate.

I noticed I switched squads to you, then I died and when I went to spawn in I was back in my original squad. Don't know if it's something to do with platoons or just a bug. Join up to our platoon if you want mate.

Seen that happen a few times, no clue as to why it happens.. I would mate but there's no point, got to give the PC unfortunately, because I have to use a PC all day and then when I want to game, it's giving me horrible pain in my hands, as in I can't move fingers because the pain is that bad, shame really.

It took about 20 minutes for me yesterday. It isn't even an update to the maps, just a minor one!

I was expecting big changes after that but there doesn't appear to be any difference at all!

Starting to get some decent tanks now but bit of a double edged sword as you get matched with stronger opponents and it takes longer to upgrade them with the higher xp demands to unlock.

Any idea how the crew xp works? Or what effect it provides?

Rockstar sale @ GamesPlanet [PC] (Bully £2.50 / L.A. Noire DLC bundle £2.25 / GTA III £1.50 / GTA IV + SA £6 / Max Payne 3 £3.75 + More)

862.jpg

Back