• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Think I found out why I was always so shit with the first German tank on World of Tanks. Turns out I'd never bothered with a single upgrade on it until earlier, the semi automatic gun you can put on there makes it a decent hitter for its size.

Quite like the universal carrier now it's got a reasonable gun on it too, aabsolutely screwed when you get spotted in that thing though.

Upgrading makes a huge difference to your tank! There are some great German tanks further up the tree, working my way on 2 lines towards the Tiger and the Panther. The armour on some of the early ones is fairly putrid, and they are often outgunned so you have to really work hard to do the spotting and stay undetected as long as possible!

Upgrading makes a huge difference to your tank! There are some great German tanks further up the tree, working my way on 2 lines towards the Tiger and the Panther. The armour on some of the early ones is fairly putrid, and they are often outgunned so you have to really work hard to do the spotting and stay undetected as long as possible!

I'd upgraded on everything from else but that tank, no idea why it escaped my attention but it's much more useful now. Having a good range of view makes the world of difference too, annoying as fuck when you get picked off by someone you haven't even got a chance of fighting back against.

I'll put the 62p aside for 2020 when you get round to playing it.

:icon_lol:

I've got too much stuff to do today but I might give it a whirl tomorrow before the football starts.

World of tanks is great game. Only problem is that they have not added anything good(excluding maps and tanks) since beta. The game needs ladder system or ranked gameplay. For the record I have been playing wot since 2011.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Just took on a couple of heavy tanks for the first time on WoT, didn't end well, one guy had attacked two of us then decided to piss off when it didn't work out for him so i decided i'd hunt him down thinking i'd get the better of his weak rear armour, go round a corner and another bugger crosses my path, i managed 3 shots at him that did fuck all until he stopped, turned to face me, casually took aim whilst i got another couple of shots off and ended me in 1 hit.

I now have my first tier VI tank, the VK 36.01 H, which is great. Only trouble is, I now keep getting put in matches with tier VII and VIII tanks and getting crushed! I also have an elite Pz V/IV tank. Working slowly but surely to my Tiger II! I love this game and wholeheartedly recommend it (again) to any 360 owners. Multiplayer brilliance.

Cool. Going to give it a blast later before bed

Played a lot of Arkham City in the last few days and I've just finished the main storyline and the catwoman extra bits and it's come out as 38% complete! Lots of extras to find and side missions to do which is good thing as it's a very decent game.

City's a fucking brilliant game. Can't wait to play it again on the PC.

That's why I bought it again (and Asylum). I completed them on the 360 but for the price I had to get them again for the PC, about £6.50 for both.

It's the mark of a good game that I want to keep playing and get as close to 100% as I can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed, Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare was the same. Really wish they'd port that to the PC.

Indeed, Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare was the same. Really wish they'd port that to the PC.

One of the best DLC's ever released in my opinion, the red dead game itself was just awesome.

My favourite game ever. Loved everything about it

And I will keep my PS3 until I have played it through again in a couple of years time.

Rockstar Games really float my boat. Should I try Bully?

Never played Bully. For some reason the game didn't grab my attention when it came out

Back