• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

I have had about two hours on my XBox one since I bought it. The kids, on the other hand, seem to be permanently on it. Beginning to bug me. I think I shall hide all their games.

Get a gaming PC. :2xGay:

So.... Is anyone else sad enough to have noticed Twitch Plays Pokemon?

I think it's hilarious. Absolutely genius idea and providing endless laughs so far!

Current list of games not/hardly played:

Mass Effect 3
Red dead Redemption
Arkham City
Borderlands 2
Skyrim
Fable 3
Hitman:Absolution
Torchlight
Torchlight 2
Trine 2
Mark of the Ninja

Plus on top of that I've just bought Madden 25 as I want to get into NFL properly so that's pretty time consuming. Add in the odd Fifa game and the continuous Football Manager saga it's a battle that can never be won but it's pretty fun to try!

Oh and the wolf among us is pretty awesome, the second epsiode is out now so I look forward to that.

I got Trine 2 in the sale as well for some co-op action, looks good! Also got Mark of the Ninja and not played it!

Note to self: Don't ramp up the difficulty on Race 07 and then start a championship in cars and on tracks that you have never used. :icon_lol:

Bombing around Monza which I've driven several million times on various games over the last 20 years, pretty easy, Swedish touring cars and their tracks with endless hairpins, not so easy.

Gotta get me a racing sim of some kind, thinking Assetto Corsa as that looks gorgeous, not out properly but they still update it which is good, has a rather large fanbase from what I can gather too, although I refuse to play a racing sim without a wheel, just unnatural.

Mass Effect 3
Red dead Redemption
Arkham City
Borderlands 2
Skyrim
Fable 3
Torchlight
Torchlight 2
Trine 2
Mark of the Ninja

Over 90% of these haven't been played. :facepalm:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Mass Effect 3
Red dead Redemption
Arkham City
Borderlands 2
Skyrim
Fable 3
Torchlight
Torchlight 2
Trine 2
Mark of the Ninja

Plus on top of that I've just bought Madden 25 as I want to get into NFL properly so that's pretty time consuming. Add in the odd Fifa game and the continuous Football Manager saga it's a battle that can never be won but it's pretty fun to try!

Oh and the wolf among us is pretty awesome, the second epsiode is out now so I look forward to that.

If you're on xbox and fancy a game of Madden online at any point feel free to send me a friend request, gamertag is Bills Wolf.

PS3 I'm afraid otherwise that would have been good!

Oh and Boozad you've made me feel a lot better about my stack of games!

I've got Race Pro 07. It's pretty decent with a wheel and all the aids off. Loving my motorsport, but can't afford a decent enough PC for a 'proper sim'.

The XBox sales are very tempting. In the last few months i've downloaded:

Ghost Recon Future Soldier (Good)
Tomb Raider (Excellent)
Dead Island (Free, but not started)
Far Cry Blood Dragon (Great fun)
Dark Souls (Not started)
The Witcher 2 (Gave up on)
Batman Arkam Asylum (Great)
Batman Arkham City (Not Started)
Skyrim (Not started)
The Orange Box (Replaying Half Life 2, but looks very dated now)
World of Tanks (Played the Beta a bit, not started the full version).

I have a very full hard drive, and so little time. :-(

The latest Humble Bundle has the critically acclaimed The Swapper in it. I've had it in my Wishlist for ages so it seems rude not to for 62 odd pence.

Oh and it also has heist game Monaco in it which os pretty good too.

I do have it, great game, though only played Connected Career offline, not played online at all.

I wanted to play the demo but theres not one on PS 4, I've not really played it before but been getting more into NFL. Problem is I don't really want to commit to buying a game for £55 if i don't even know i'll like it.

The latest Humble Bundle has the critically acclaimed The Swapper in it. I've had it in my Wishlist for ages so it seems rude not to for 62 odd pence.

Get Deadlight. It's pretty cheap and a brilliant indie game.

Think I found out why I was always so shit with the first German tank on World of Tanks. Turns out I'd never bothered with a single upgrade on it until earlier, the semi automatic gun you can put on there makes it a decent hitter for its size.

Quite like the universal carrier now it's got a reasonable gun on it too, aabsolutely screwed when you get spotted in that thing though.

Monaco's only included if you pay more than the average. Which frankly I couldn't be arsed doing as I have enough stuff that's not being played.

Got The Swapper though. If I hate it then I'm after you for a refund of my 62p.

I'll put the 62p aside for 2020 when you get round to playing it.

Back