• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

I'm holding off Watch Dogs until I've completed Black Flag. Ideally I'd like to have Watch Dogs on ps4 but can't quite afford a next gen console just yet!

GTA 5 being released for the Xbox One, PS4 and PC in the Autumn

Thinking of getting Battlefield 4 for the PS3. Only £13 at the moment.

The Crew finally having a release date is a good bit of news from E3

Has anyone got into the Battlefield beta? It's one of the better demo's at E3 that looked brilliant.

It was meant to be on the front page wasn't it. I haven't seen it in the few times I've searched. Maybe America only?

I'm in it, PC version though, it's nothing special, it's B4, with cops and robbers, and not even good cops and robbers, it's an absolute piss take that they're selling it as a new game, it's a Battlefield 4 add on at most, a piece of DLC.

So Battlefield is turning into C.O.D for laziness in making new games :facepalm:

Well considering they're bringing the riot shield into the main game, I'd say yes, they're turning into COD more and more, which is an incredible shame.

Uncharted 4 officially announced for next year, I'll be purchasing a ps4 when that comes out

Was going to get it today but might wait for the price to drop.

Really want to get Don Bradman cricket but the Xbox market place won't let me but it!

Yes. I really enjoyed it. Good shooter with a decent plot and good cover/control mechanism. I never finished it though.

No I just didn't get round to it.

Be prepared!
The Steam Summer Sale starts tomorrow!

Make sure the games you want are on your Wishlist and they'll e-mail you with price reductions.

I want :-

A/Creed Black Flag
Jazzpunk
Nidhogg
Sleeping Dogs
The Stanley Parable
Kenshi
The Memory Of Eldurim
Divinity Original Sin

Come on Steam - bring out the bargains.....

I played The Stanley Parable last week. Very meh.

Back