• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

I've got Divinity II, or at least it's in my Steam library. Played it for half an hour, boring shit. All this GoT style dragony stuff does nothing for me. I can maintain child like enthusiasm for sport but not made up shit, I'm 33. At least GTA is something you could conceive of doing. I don't think I'll ever live to see the day that I fly a dragon.

I was thinking earlier today that steam hadn't had a sale for a while, cheers for the heads up!

Far Cry 3 for £3.74, will get that.

Just brought Watch Dogs, it is really fun to play but it suffers really bad frame rate issues on the ps4.

Walking Dead Season 2 for under a tenner. Absolutely loved the first one.

Great trailer James. I have a real problem with trailers that don't include actual game footage...so this is great.

Good game which I will replay with all DLC in the future.

.....but Fallout New Vegas is better......!

Anybody who doesn't buy Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition on Steam for just over a fiver needs to be put down.

Picked up Grid and Grid 2 (with all the available DLC) for £20, not bad.

Very impressed with them. Nice feel to the cars.

I really enjoyed Grid 2, a very good game. Just seen all 3 Bioshock games for £6.79, I'd be silly not to right?

I really enjoyed Grid 2, a very good game. Just seen all 3 Bioshock games for £6.79, I'd be silly not to right?

Do it - its a great bargain.
But be warned... Bioshock Infinite is not half as good as the earlier two.

Can't be arsed to resurrect the Skyrim thread, but Micro is now finding all the hidden chests. Amazing what you can do with a platter that you push through a wall....

Picked up Blockland using the small change in my Steam account built up by selling the pointless trading cards.

Back