• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Finally finished Watch dogs, the story is bloody brilliant and the 100% stuff makes the game worth playing past the story.

8/10

The current Humble Bundle is good.

Around 60p for Bioshock, The Bureau: XCOM Declassified and The Darkness II
Bump it up to around £5 and you also get Bioshock 2, Mafia II and Spec Ops: The Line
Make it around £16 and you get XCOM: Enemy Unknown and Bioshock Infinite

Prices are approximate as I can't remember what the USD -> GBP exchange rate is at the moment. The tiers are $1, $6.77 and $20 anyway.

Anybody playing A/Creed Black Flag.

I'm about 2 hours into it but not sure.....

I think it's one of those games I may give up on soon....or play it for the next 2 years!

Black Flag appears to be a load of fun when I watch Micro plays it. Might be worth sticking with.

Finally got Watch_Dogs yesterday. Looking forward to giving it a spin.

It's good Paddy the story is decent but it has so much to do past the story such as the gang hideouts and the side missions give it a good 20 hours of game play for 100%

Bs5p-vLIEAErFpR.jpg

Welcome to Chicago

Black Flag appears to be a load of fun when I watch Micro plays it. Might be worth sticking with.

Finally got Watch_Dogs yesterday. Looking forward to giving it a spin.

I've stuck with it and am now really enjoying it.

My friends says it gets better and better the longer you play so I'm thinking this could be a winner.

PS (Nifty little app to go with it as well which is excellent - it lets you earn money even when you're not playing the main game).

The photo of Turf Moor only shows the two half decent stands. I want to see what the crappy wooden stands look like!

The photo of Turf Moor only shows the two half decent stands. I want to see what the crappy wooden stands look like!

They'll look like crappy stands with normal seats which is a bit shit.

It's about time that they added all the Premier League stadiums to the game, I was sick of playing most of my games at Ivy Lane.

Just started Skyrim again with 60 mods.

The world looks like a photograph. I can begin where I want. I have a portable merchant who I can summon at anytime.
I can have at least five followers. I don't need to bother with dragons. The towns and paths are full of people and guards.

So much fun.

I really need to properly get into Skyrim, i've been watching Game of Thrones and it's whetted my appetite.

I have restarted my Skyrim game with all the DLC. It is a truly great game and I never tire of playing it.

Just started Skyrim again with 60 mods.

The world looks like a photograph. I can begin where I want. I have a portable merchant who I can summon at anytime.
I can have at least five followers. I don't need to bother with dragons. The towns and paths are full of people and guards.

So much fun.

You return, foolish mortal

I honour my Lord by destroying you!

I have to say that Destiny looks very interesting. I've hardly been on my Xbox over the past 4/5 months but as autumn approaches, I'm sure I'll rediscover some gaming time.

But I can't do anything until I buy a new hard drive - I've only got a 20GB so badly need to upgrade!

What style xBox 360 you got Mr Langers?

Back