• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2017/18 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to ask that people refrain from alleging that the famously litigious Harry Redknapp is a MASSIVE BENT CUNT LIKE HIS DOG.

Badu has been at Udinese for ages. I don't think he has any real desire to leave and he's also the sort of character that would have reacted to that by raising an eyebrow and saying "fuck off, you big flopping puttana".

d9b36d653cd670ea5cb5414e59465621.png

looks like it will happen..didnt believe it when his dad and Pique said he was staying put

Matic confirmed to Manchester United

bet jose loves him

Apparently Lemar to Arsenal is close to done.

Neymar given permission to leave Barca according to BBC

Sheer madness. There is not a player on the planet worth that kind of money. It really is obscene.
I'm almost certain that those exact words have been said dozens of times before.

if they have paid it he is worth it

I'm almost certain that those exact words have been said dozens of times before.

It's been a very VERY long time since the previous world record was doubled though.

€220 million is an utterly ridiculous amount of money for a pleyer even if you stretch your imagination to breaking point and accept that €89 million for Pogba was normal.

One thing is sure though, the Qatari's are ready to spunk up the wall whatever amount of money it takes to win the Champions League.

With wages it will be a 450m deal. Somewhere Jacques Fielden is going nuts about FFP

Haven't Barca said they'll push for UEFA to investigate PSG on FFP grounds if it all goes through? That's why they're demanding the fee up front as they know it'll fuck the finances and presumably force them to ditch the idea.

FFP has got sod all to with Barca, this won’t show up for a year and a half anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back