• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2017/18 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't Barca that want to report PSG.

It is La Liga.

I guess they don't like the idea of Barca and Real not being able to push absolutely every other club around.

It is La Liga.

I guess they don't like the idea of Barca and Real not being able to push absolutely every other club around.
Serves them right, I say.

It is La Liga.

Doesn't La Liga have to ratify the deal, to allow it to go through?

Still this really would royally ruin the transfer market into disrepair but Mr Fielden (who took Financial Fair play studies at Wolgarston) doesn't think PSG have the the money in the pot.

That was the joke paddy, it was a reference to a tweet the said person made in regards to Wolves having no money available.

HIyak1k.png

La Liga refusing to accept PSG's terms again... so what has La Liga got to do with all this?

La Liga refusing to accept PSG's terms again... so what has La Liga got to do with all this?
Utter farce given that Real, Barcelona, and Atletico have all had bans handed out recently.

Neymar trying to buy himself out via his own clause with money he earnt being an ambassador for Qatar? Seems legit...

Bored of Neymar-gate already.

We haven't quite reached that level yet, LJ :icon_lol:

What on earth is boring about Barcelona (and therefore by extension Real Madrid who have just discovered they might not be the biggest fish in the pond) being royally fucked up the arse in a transfer? It's refreshing.

What on earth is boring about Barcelona (and therefore by extension Real Madrid who have just discovered they might not be the biggest fish in the pond) being royally fucked up the arse in a transfer? It's refreshing.

Leicester winning the Premier league was refreshing, PSG buying themselves the Champions League makes top flight football even more tedious than it already was.

PSG won't win the CL any time soon, Neymar or not.

It's all been posturing for the last couple of weeks, Barca need the money.

PSG won't win the CL any time soon, Neymar or not.

It's all been posturing for the last couple of weeks, Barca need the money.

That's what they're aiming for though, and money's apparently not an object, so I'm not convinced they won't win it within the next two or three years.

There is not a player on earth worth the silly money being reported. Football transfers markets are now totally out of control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back