• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2017/18 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chester ahead of Baker I think.

He's going for Bruceball full on, it's not fun to watch. Will it be effective? Maybe but for the money they've spent I'd want way better. They're so slow all over the park.

Of course, yes Chester will play. It's probably a promotion winning Championship squad, but would need a complete rebuild if they went up.

It's the old DJ thing isn't it. If you give someone that amount of money and they get you up...great, but I expect more than about 2 of them to be serviceable at the higher level.

They will be awful to watch but will probably grind out a lot of results. So much depends on Kodjia. Hogan looked shite for them last season.

They are relying on Kodjia staying fit and experience dragging them through. As always there's a fine line between experience and being shot. I've said before I think Terry is gone, but if he's going with a 3 it gives him a bit more protection.

I wouldn't have minded Elmo here.

He was pretty good as a wing-back before at Hull.

Villa just signed Samba too. The combined age of blues and villa will be massive by the time Bruce and Twatface have finished.

Yeah. Not Cherno, sadly

Chicharito has agreed terms to sign for West Ham.

Villa just signed Samba too. The combined age of blues and villa will be massive by the time Bruce and Twatface have finished.
Just imagine a centre half pairing of him and Terry. Goodness me.

Kolarov wants out of City.

Jadon Sancho seems set to leave too as he doesn't consider there's any prospect of being given any gametime. Huge talent.

Zouma signs a new Chelsea contract and immediately goes to Stoke on loan.

Sounds like Neymar to PSG is really happening.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Coutinho off to Barca as his replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back