• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2017/18 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all seriousness Mbappé would be the obvious replacement. Don't know if they could afford him though. As Nando says, they've neglected the squad and made some incredibly shit signings lately, the money needs to go elsewhere.

Alcacer is their version of Jigsaw Mason.

His release clause is £195m, which would be €222.

#kennysfakenews

His release clause is £195m, which would be €222.

#kennysfakenews

Couldn't be arsed to add the Euro symbol #lazyfucker. Everyone knows European transfer fee's done are in Euros...hence 222m, which is his release fee so nah fuckin nah

In other less high profile news...

Javi Manquillo is off to Newcastle. They're going straight back down for me.

Awful signing, turns like a skip.

With the crazy summer transfer market, I wonder how much George Best would be worth if he was playing in this era?

Depends on if you assume it's Best living by his era's rules or by the rules of modern fitness/training.

Depends on if you assume it's Best living by his era's rules or by the rules of modern fitness/training.

One would presume by saying "playing in this era" it would be under the currentrule and fitness. If Best did 50% of what players do these days he would be one of the best playing now (he might have to knock going out on the night and pulling Ms Great Britain and keeping Champagne producers in business down a peg or 2 though)

I reckon you'd be looking at £100m+ for Shearer.

George Best in this day and age, with all the modern technology.

Paddy was right, money could not buy him. And in my opinion he was better than Messi, but perhaps this is not the thread to restart this particular conversation. Believe me though, Best was a genius.

West Ham have a £24m bid for Arnautovic accepted by Stoke

Couldn't be arsed to add the Euro symbol #lazyfucker. Everyone knows European transfer fee's done are in Euros...hence 222m, which is his release fee so nah fuckin nah
I laughed at this a lot more than a grown up should!

George Best in this day and age, with all the modern technology.

Paddy was right, money could not buy him. And in my opinion he was better than Messi, but perhaps this is not the thread to restart this particular conversation. Believe me though, Best was a genius.

He used to have a few with my late father in law in Epsom when he lived there. My wife says the phone would ring and it would be her Dad " I will be a little later tonight- George is in". They all knew what that meant. Sad loss. Great footballer- nice man

So apparently Ross Barkley wants to be Spurs highest paid player.

Nice one Ross, you've really shown you deserve that, haven't you! What the fuck is wrong with some of these idiots?

Meat head. Not worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back