• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2017/18 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's an exceptional player in there but he's costing himself a very good move if he pulls that shit

Exceptional is pushing it for me.

Certainly.

He's good technically but seems pretty much brainless whenever I've watched him, attitude doesn't seem great either so not sure he'll really be a great fit for what Pochettino wants unless he's willing to really make a big effort to change.

I think he has all the tools to be very good, anyway. And Poch is ideal to get that out of him

I think he has all the tools to be very good, anyway. And Poch is ideal to get that out of him

Indeed. A lot of folks said Danny Rose wasn't anywhere near a top player and Harry Kane didn't have the attributes to be at the top. Poch has proved them all wrong.

Ahem. Danny Rose still annoys me when he gets played as a left back in a four... :D

Danilo joining City for £26.5m.

Not a patch on Carvajal when he's played for Real, but still a decent player.

Over £75m on right backs though.

w66L5_f-maxage-0.gif

Why do they need two at that level...

And they've still got fucking Kolarov on the other side, no-one else.

What's happening with Mendy? Is that deal off?

Morata to Chelsea apparently a done deal.

Fee is agreed, personal terms aren't according to the beeb

Villa have added Elmohamady and Glenn Whelan.

Bruce once again showing he needs 400 million players in a squad. God knows how many players they've signed in the past 12 months.

Villa have added Elmohamady and Glenn Whelan.

Bruce once again showing he needs 400 million players in a squad. God knows how many players they've signed in the past 12 months.

Not sure we can talk...

I retract that...I've just seen their squad size!

I make it:

3 GK's, 4 RB's, 3 LB's, 6 CB's, 9 CM's, 7 AM's, 5 FW's.

Absurd. Enjoy keeping that lot happy, Steve.

The problem his got is RDM signed a load of shit on big contracts. In isolation they are decent signings, but Whelan does the same job as Jedinak

Bruce has bought 10 players himself though I think?

Taylor
Lansbury
Hourihane
Bree
Bjarnason
Johnstone
Hogan
Terry
Elmohamady
Whelan

The January lot all looked decent signings though. However the Barnsley lads were overawed, Hogan injured, Taylor was shot after the Coleman tackle, Lansbury went for the lazy option - he's always been a strange player I've seen him take us apart, I've also seen him put in the effort of your mate Darren.

Bruce looks like he's going 3 at the back as well by his signings, Terry in the middle, Taylor to be left, probably Baker to the right, Whelan and Jedinak holding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back