• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

I'm finding out I'm not so thick after all. I'm getting quite good on Scrabble nights. Tele goes off, all around the kitchen table, hubby with a pint, me with a wine, mom with a Stout & Vimto, bag of scratchings in the middle, fighting over who gets to have the salty bits in the bottom. :). Makes a change from watching tele.

Something we wouldn't have done before the isolation.

At least the lockdown has given me time to get back in the garden (a casualty of working away) and remodel it.
84b8e1a33c7af6d019f7533ab9af2965.jpg
19c6a9a77d6e783915f39e6a99333f8d.jpg
74c1fa1aed9a9a86f0cfcfb6ed0ea8ad.jpg
66f9fa5d477c918b06ea16f6b65d526b.jpg

At least the lockdown has given me time to get back in the garden (a casualty of working away) and remodel it.

Bloody hell Id have never walked straight again after that :) Looking good !

everyone who knows me is surely tired of hearing the word "capstone" come out of my mouth, but I've been stressing about it for a good 6 months. picked something that I had no idea how to do (build a mobile app about climate change) and pushed myself pretty hard to get it done. definitely the most work I've ever put into something.

just presented my demo a bit ago. absolutely smashed it. stood on its own, but even so, especially smashed in comparison to several others in the class.

I am 2x finals, 2x 10-pagers, and 1 week from hitting 'submit' for the last time.

completely at ease with the work that's left, should be a summa cum laude graduate soon enough.

Our Hermes delivery chap. Always smiling, always a little football banter from across the driveway.When this is all over I'm gonna get him some beers :)

This weather,it's gorgeous :)

Rob the Robin comes every morning and waits for his mealworms. He's now brought his family with him. Going to try to get them to take from my hand :)

My old neighbour sent me a pic the other day, snow was on the ground. So happy I'm not there :)

Coffee, Scrambled eggs and bacon, eaten outside this morning :)

We have finally got our prescriptions delivered to the door, instead of queuing for hours :)

Sometimes it's little things that make us smile, life may be turned upside down but there's still things to appreciate :)

Got any bigger photos, mate?

Preferably one without a kid showing his backside to the camera....

Good work Phil.

I built a raised bed on Sunday from old pieces of fence and was going to post pictures... I don't think I'll bother now as it's small fry in comparison to your work!

Good work Phil.

I built a raised bed on Sunday from old pieces of fence and was going to post pictures... I don't think I'll bother now as it's small fry in comparison to your work!
Thanks Mike. Let's have a look as I'm after ideas for Phase 2.

Back