• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

:confused-smiley-013

:icon_lol: I know, weird isn't it!

They don't enjoy being outside, they cower down and become rooted to the spot. Lately they have gotten used to a lead and think they feel safer when a human is with them! Very odd cat behaviour I know, they also love licking each others bottoms, they also will only drink water from a glass not a dish/bowl, they also pad and suck on a blanket like it's a teat. They are sisters, cross between British Shorthair and Bengal. Obviously this combination produces oddballs.

Neighbours left a load of bedding plants and house Orchids by our front door. Their work was giving them away to employees and family to get rid of them because of shorter working hours.

Was a pleasant surprise this morning :)

Was given two 'business gifts' at Xmas, booze and Thornton's chocs. Gave the booze to the folks and forgot about the chocs....until NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't get on with Thornton's chocs. Eat a couple and then regret it as I feel sick.

Turns out one box is all the fancy stuff with nuts and turkish delight, etc, so that's been donated to the parents disaster chocolate fund. The other box is truffles n' stuff, which I'm more than happy with. Oscar is in a huff as he's obviously getting no joy.

F1 Mogul Bernie Ecclestone, 89, To Become Father For The Fourth Time

The baby boy will have 65, 35 and 31-year-old sister !!!!!

Got the old man a telly a month or so ago and it's BLOWN.HIS.MIND that it's got a microphone and he can speak commands into it to get Youtube Clips on. All afternoon it's been

*BEEP* "John Denver"
*BEEP* "Neil Diamond"

etc.

Marvelous stuff.

14 days since I returned from the Channel Islands, a period of social distancing and symptom free.

Got the old man a telly a month or so ago and it's BLOWN.HIS.MIND that it's got a microphone and he can speak commands into it to get Youtube Clips on. All afternoon it's been

*BEEP* "John Denver"
*BEEP* "Neil Diamond"

etc.

Marvelous stuff.

You cannot beat a bit of Neil !

Apparently he discovered he could watch episodes of Hale and Pace. Jeez.

Oh Im sorry I cannot defend that :)

Although the Yorkshire Airlines sketch is a classic and so, so true

Had a big family get together last night on Zoom. Great to see everyone, and everyone looking well :)

Enjoying planting the Pansies and Carnations whilst listening to the children laughing and playing in their gardens :)

No cars out by me today. Main road quiet and empty :)

An early Easter Egg arrived in the post yesterday. I will crack it and share it this afternoon :)

Back