• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

My whole day. A little ride on my motorbike in the sunshine this morning, followed by an afternoon with all my kids and grandkids celebrating my lads birthday, todays result, and this evening a few pints of 'Slumbering Monk' with friends watching/listening to one of my fav local covers bands.....and I've still got motd to look forward to. Life for all of us can be very shit at times, make sure you enjoy the good bits my friends

Iv'e managed to get loo rolls, I feel like it's me bastard birthday.

Iv'e managed to get loo rolls, I feel like it's me bastard birthday.

None down here & there are NO local confirmed cases (& no one needs those any more than usual anyway)

Don't need to buy any just now, but given everyones else's actions will do so if I see some purely on the basis that I may not get another chance. That's how panic buying takes hold - doesn't need to be rational (& it's not)

None down here & there are NO local confirmed cases (& no one needs those any more than usual anyway)

Don't need to buy any just now, but given everyones else's actions will do so if I see some purely on the basis that I may not get another chance. That's how panic buying takes hold - doesn't need to be rational (& it's not)

We were down to 2 left in the house, was looking like it could have gone down to using hubbys old work socks, but then a walk to the little shop and the shelves were full.

I only bought 8 rolls though, and no soup :)

fuck all the unhappy shit. stepdaughter got her first ever paid job today. working in a school for kids with physical and/or learning disabilities.

exceptionally chuffed for her.

fuck all the unhappy shit. stepdaughter got her first ever paid job today. working in a school for kids with physical and/or learning disabilities.

exceptionally chuffed for her.

Excellent news matey :)

Won my first ever golf trophy yesterday - 42 points - payback for lots of lessons and practice - well chuffed.

Well done Sir !

Never tried golf, be just my luck to try it, find out I'm a natural and could of gone pro, but I doubt it :)

Pablo, I've already picked you an outfit

ps the bag is £2300 !

One year ago today I moved back to Blighty. It's been a funny old year, but so glad we made that move.

Back