• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

I want to be buried personally. I don't like the idea of going up in smoke and all my atoms going into the atmosphere and then space. I'd rather give back to the Earth and have some physical memory of me in a headstone.

I want to be buried personally. I don't like the idea of going up in smoke and all my atoms going into the atmosphere and then space. I'd rather give back to the Earth and have some physical memory of me in a headstone.

Couldn't be buried, not after watching Kill Bill.

I'd rather have money spent on say something like trees, than spend it on a headstone, which in time, visitors to it will get less and less. I'd rather have trees growing in years to come,in memory of me.

I'd rather have money spent on say something like trees, than spend it on a headstone, which in time, visitors to it will get less and less. I'd rather have trees growing in years to come,in memory of me.

Not watched Dracula yet PPB? Put me right off cremation.

The general idea is that you die before they put you in the ground. Not when you're still alive.

But you wouldn't last as long being torched than if you were buried alive with tons of soil on top of you.

Bloody hell this is getting depressing now :icon_lol:

A fear of being buried alive, maybe.

I'm pretty sure they'd check before they stick you in the coffin.

A fear of being buried alive, maybe.

I'm pretty sure they'd check before they stick you in the coffin.

I'll stick with me being cremated, if we were all buried then look at all that beautiful countryside and land being filled with dead uns and Angels, Crosses, and headstones. Which in time no one will come to visit and someone else has to tend to them as family members am all jed.

Can go for an unmarked natural burial, sometimes they'll plant a tree or something rather than a headstone.

I want a Bin Laden burial, just drop me in the ocean.

Sling me over the fence and get yourselves down the pub. I'm not very likely to care at that point.

There was an episode of Doctor Who called "3W" or "The Three Words" (or something like that). Anyway, that episode put me of cremation for a while.

(The three words were 'Don't Cremate Me')

Wouldn't be my problem any more, would it...

Plus the dickhead next door is still in debt for spending three Saturdays in a row drilling and hammering at 8am a couple of years ago.

Can't remember who (newton? hans christien anderson?) but it used to be the case people in wills insisted their heads were chopped off before burial, as they were mortified of being buried alive by mistake.

Anyway, on a lighter note my washing machine apparently isn't one of the ones whirlpool are recalling owing to catching fire. Phew!

Anyway, on a lighter note my washing machine apparently isn't one of the ones whirlpool are recalling owing to catching fire. Phew!

Your life really is a roller coaster ride isn't it ?

ps It was Hans Christian Anderson

I think I'd prefer a new washing machine. Any machine that's cleaned LJ's smalls deserves early retirement on compassionate grounds.

To be fair a bit of hard work once a quarter is not too much to ask of a domestic appliance

Back