• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Was going to post in the things that annoy you thread - preordered a book on Amazon that was supposed to be delivered today (release date). Got an email this morning telling me it's been delayed by a month. Very annoyed.

Walked into town on my lunch break and picked up a copy which cost £4 less than the preorder.

Fuck you, Amazon.

Finished a meeting in Rotherham today just in the nick of time by the looks of things

Was going to post this on the annoy thread, but actually..

I’m sat at a bar between 2 couples, both of which are on blind dates. It’s very interesting to contrast the styles and patter from both sides. Who needs tv?

spent most of the day waiting for the old man to let me know his cataract op went ok, as I know he's been shitting himself about it.
got fed up of waiting about an hour ago, so rang him. had convinced myself he'd have been in touch by now. gits been home since lunchtime, and everything went well. couldn't see his phone to text or whatsapp me. didn't think about calling! :icon_lol:
still, hopefully he'll recover without complications.

Hearing " Susan, I don't need to see you for 12 months "

Honestly could have sat on me Surgeon's face, was that happy :)

Hearing " Susan, I don't need to see you for 12 months "

Honestly could have sat on me Surgeon's face, was that happy :)

Fantastic news PPB. Really happy for you.

Thats brilliant news PPB, chuffed for you, enjoy the rest of Christmas/New Year

A mate of mine has been awarded a CBE in the New Years Honours list. He's a brilliant bloke, high up on the Leeds council and an absolute credit as a human

Thats brilliant news PPB, chuffed for you, enjoy the rest of Christmas/New Year

Thank you, and to tredman, Parkin, and Ray. Hope 2020 is a good one for you all and a happy and healthy one.

Been having a few niggly stomach pains for a while and was sent for a bowl cancer "screening" last night. Not the most comfortable experience I've ever had but I was given the all clear and I'm bloody delighted!

Thank you, and to tredman, Parkin, and Ray. Hope 2020 is a good one for you all and a happy and healthy one.

Excellent news on your health front Sue, great news all round!

Been having a few niggly stomach pains for a while and was sent for a bowl cancer "screening" last night. Not the most comfortable experience I've ever had but I was given the all clear and I'm bloody delighted!

Pleased to hear that there was nothing seriously wrong there - have been sent testing kits every year or so since I was 60 (I think) which is beneficial as early diagnosis is important. Starting age should be reduced as this doesn't just affect people over that age & early treatment gives much greater chance of recovery & even on cost grounds has to make sense (let alone the individual trauma & family distress if it is not picked up early)

good news for darlo & PPB. Excellent way to end one year and start a new one :)

Thanks darlo and jellybean, and great news for you darlo

Happy that I can get to the match tomorrow for what seems like an age since my last one :)

Back