• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Nice,have a great time,if you can go and visit Avebury, it's a bigger stone circle and lots less visitors, it's only up the road, Glastonbury is worth a visit for the tor, the abbey, the chalice well and the holy thorn and the supposed burial place of King Arthur and Guinevere

Are they going to let you go underneath so you can see where they filmed Dr Who?
That I do not know. However that would be awesome as both my kids loved Dr Who growing up back home
I remember having a weekend away at Butlins and my son who was about 4 at the time made us go back to the chalet to watch it
Our plan is to hang around Salisbury and maybe take a trip north to either Bath or Bristol later the same day

Currently enjoying a week off in order to look after the mutt and I've just had an afternoon nap. It was AWESOME!

Getting Outlook to talk nicely with my gmail account nicely again after 2 days of aggravation (not sure that I know what I did to make it work properly again though)

Spoke to my mate who now lives in Spain to wish him happy birthday.

He's doing so well now (having had some tough times akin to what I've been through) and it cheers me so much to see him happy.

I have a mate who moved away, and I suspect he's had his own inner demons to deal with.
He broke off contact with almost everyone about 5 years ago, and the few who were left almost 3 years ago now.
I still reach out to him on occasion, in the hope or resuming contact.
Really glad to hear your mate is well DW.

I saw Supergrass when they did their Homecoming gigs in Oxford years ago. Great band.

Saw Supergrass twice in 94, one time they were supporting Ride and were ok, about a month later they supported Shed Seven and were totally fucking ace.
albeit to a near empty room but smaller venue.
"strange ones" is such a great mod revival influenced track.
During that 2nd gig Rick Twatter from Shit Seven swanned to the front with his arms round 2 girls like a fucking pimp.
My suspicion of him being an utter fucking cunt in a shit band were confirmed at once that evening.

Just settled up with the vet for Oscar's meds and received a £54 discount as he was misdiagnosed so didn't need the meds he received on the first day. If you've dealt with vets, you'll know that this is a minor miracle.

So it's been employee appreciation week all week. Lots of activities like bbq's, ice cream etc
The continuous improvement team held a competition for best continuous improvement idea..and I won!
A nice fire pit, home movie package and stuff for the outdoor bbq! Pretty pleased

My son is 2 today, something to smile and be happy about

Weeding the borders to the soothing sounds of The Doobie Brothers.

Friend of mine met Bill Murray this weekend. Got a selfie and an autograph. When she got home she saw that he'd signed 'Best Wishes, John Wayne'.

Made me laugh, anyway.

I'm 1100 frequent flyer miles away from 100,000 accrued miles with Delta.
I have a work trip booked next week to go to Cleveland OH. That should put me past the 100k mark and then I'll use the miles to come back home sometime next year

I once got 23 out of the first 30 questions correct on 15 to 1. I had witnesses and everything!!!

I'm good at the missing vowels round on Only Connect and often get them before they do. The rest of the show, I'm pretty rubbish at.

I'm good at the missing vowels round on Only Connect and often get them before they do. The rest of the show, I'm pretty rubbish at.

Yeah I'm ok at the last round......it is the easiest though, although I'm mostly rubbish at it, I still really enjoy it.......nothing to do with VC-M of course

Back