• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Just got from gate to gate at Frankfurt airport in 7 minutes. Having to have an early beer to get over the shock.

DevotedLightheartedBaldeagle-size_restricted.gif

I'm having a lucky day, was ready to have moan about my seat being changed, but then found this:
8fb4daa996ed54ea39a400d7ad8314bd.jpg

Do they provide opera glasses so you can watch you screen?

Yeah, fuck my lucky day. Unscheduled stop in Ankara. Next time I'm a cocky wanker someone tell me to wind it in

Mumbai. Another 5 hours to go, whether we get going. Gotta work tomorrow too :(

My dog has been ill and had to have an operation.

Long story short, he's just had his first poo in 5 days and I'm delighted for him!

(it was massive)

Supergrass have announced they are reuniting for the 25th anniversary of I Should Coco, and are playing live shows next year.

Very happy at this news. Coincidentally, I was actually playing Late In The Day on my acoustic on Sat afternoon when I found out.

I saw Supergrass when they did their Homecoming gigs in Oxford years ago. Great band.

I Should Coco is a brilliant album and lends itself superbly to a barn storming live show. Aside from "Alright" - can't abide that song.

Time is my favourite Supergrass track. An awesome tune.

I find it hard to pick between the two tbh. Both are filled with great songs but have a few filler tracks near the end which I always skip.

Supergrass have announced they are reuniting for the 25th anniversary of I Should Coco, and are playing live shows next year

That's just made me feel very old, still remember getting that album on tape, some very fond memories of that album. Will try my hardest to catch one of their shows

Just received confirmation of our inner circle tour of Stonehenge for our trip in March :)

Back