• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Probably discounted so much because it's old stock and covered in novichok,any Russians looking at the cathedral?

First comment is probably correct, but then again I've not been up to date with fashion for at least 30 years.

No obvious Russians, but loads from the far east - if there is Novichok on it then they will have to decontaminate Debenhams who will need to incinerate the rest of their stock!

Well the bitch in you was in form last night!!

This is the second version of the reply too.

No.1 was equally bitchy!

Facebook recruiter found me on LinkedIn and reached out, asking if I was interested in a role doing Sales Training.

Would normally turn it down as I don't want to return to in class training, but the salary is outrageous.

Fair play, just a word of caution that salary isn't always everything, although I should imagine Facebook are pretty good employers.

If you are happy in your current roll, go along for an interview with the Facebook prospect, then talk to your current employers. Explain your position and the salary increase is hard to ignore.

I'm sure this is me teaching grandma to suck an egg, but sometimes big offers can blind our rational thought. I don't know Irelands taxing structure, but every big increase I've gone for just seems to be wiped out by a bigger tax hike. Good luck in whatever you choose

Not as good as the previous post, or as well paid,but I'm now a fully qualified IMI level 2 bicycle mechanic!

Has anyone ever witnessed their grandma sucking eggs ?

The man is allowed an opinion whether people like it or not though.

What can I say, I'm a crowd pleaser.

The masses had spoken and very much like Caesar, I give the crowd what they want.

It was only Trips' comment that made me reconsider.

He may be my Kryptonite.

I always imagined Pablo to be a person that stuck to their convictions

Back