• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Work (hospital) have given everyone a voucher for a free icecream from the icecream van. So if you're wondering where your tax money goes, I'll be eating it shortly

There are worse ways of spending public money, tbf. Keeping people cool and workers happy is a good thing.

Must've melted by now?

We did queuing for half hour. Then whilst the juice was instantly dripping all over me, my sweaty flip flop slipped off and my foot went on the floor and got covered in bits. Happy :icon_lol:

Hospitals are horrible buildings in this heat, the staff deserve a medal for working in these conditions

Do you work at the QE in brum b3h? Or Russells Hall? I'm at UoB, and saw all the hospital staff at the QE queueing for an icecream yesterday.

After 8 weeks of getting the same message ' cannot connect internet to TV ' and having several BT guys round,and finally communication with a man called Ken......IT'S NOW WORKING , for the first time!!

Thank heaven's for Ken. Bless him. Also sorting out refunding for all the shit we've had

Do you work at the QE in brum b3h? Or Russells Hall? I'm at UoB, and saw all the hospital staff at the QE queueing for an icecream yesterday.

Russell's Hall

Wasn't aware of that. Not connected so maybe it was the ice cream van people who approached the hospitals idk

Delighted that my daughter chose Mike Brearley's "The Art of Captaincy" as her holiday reading. :icon_biggrin:
She's never watched a moment of cricket in her life as far as I know, so it's an odd one, but I'll take it.

My nieces Hen Party plans. 6 of us having a Villa in Spain. It will be the first time I've ever been away with my sister and nieces on a 'girlie' holiday and I can't wait :)

Booked onto a bike mechanic course starting Monday for two weeks, with a level 2 IMI(industrial mechanics institute) qualification at the end of it

Browsing the interweb over the weekend and found Wikileaks, you will all be pleased to know that I am not a serving member of the British national Party, I went through the list to check. It's a lot of weight off my mind knowing that :)

Going to Salisbury to buy a winter coat (always get them in the summer as they aren't selling many then so will discount).

Found a suitable one at £42.50 (50% off though doubt the shop in question ever sold it at the full suggested price) - then being told when I went to pay that there was a further discount that day - final cost £25.50! (unless they are using North Korean slave labour to make them then someone has a loss on that)

Long way to go just for a coat.

Nearest place with decent amount of shops really - only £4.95 on the train (with a railcard) & couldn't drive there & park for that (plus can have my lunch in the Ox Row pub with a couple with no worry about driving back)

Holiday tomorrow with the missus. No kids for a week. Awesome hotel on the Black Sea coast in Bulgaria. I intend to eat my own body weight in sea food. Oh yes.

Going to Salisbury to buy a winter coat (always get them in the summer as they aren't selling many then so will discount).

Found a suitable one at £42.50 (50% off though doubt the shop in question ever sold it at the full suggested price) - then being told when I went to pay that there was a further discount that day - final cost £25.50! (unless they are using North Korean slave labour to make them then someone has a loss on that)

Probably discounted so much because it's old stock and covered in novichok,any Russians looking at the cathedral?

Facebook recruiter found me on LinkedIn and reached out, asking if I was interested in a role doing Sales Training.

Would normally turn it down as I don't want to return to in class training, but the salary is outrageous.

Back