• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

That was great, really had fun. Just need to see if I can move in the morning!

Oooowwwww, the pain! When will it stop? :icon_lol:

I went swimming last Thursday, played rounders and quick cricket at Cadets on Friday, early shift Saturday followed by an afternoon/evening of strimming the hedge then cutting it back. Sunday was a 12hr early shift then finished off the hedge. Last night, football and I'm off swimming tonight. My body doesn't know what's hit it and I must be a bloody idiot!

You need a better warm up regime my friend. Get some proper decent stretching and stuff before you start whatever exercise you're doing.
I spend a good 5-10 mins doing lots of stretching before badminton. If I didn't, I'd struggle to walk the next day.

Just stretching regularly and properly makes a massive difference, I've been stretching the main muscle groups in my legs three times a day since I went to the physio with a dodgy knee last autumn and it's made a world of difference. Was absolutely killing me after games when I started playing football again but after the realisation of starting to get a bit old for that lark and making some effort to prepare/look after myself a bit better I think I'd probably dealing with the wear and tear better than I ever have.

Just stretching regularly and properly makes a massive difference, I've been stretching the main muscle groups in my legs three times a day since I went to the physio with a dodgy knee last autumn and it's made a world of difference. Was absolutely killing me after games when I started playing football again but after the realisation of starting to get a bit old for that lark and making some effort to prepare/look after myself a bit better I think I'd probably dealing with the wear and tear better than I ever have.

:yikes: you'll be telling us your diet includes fruit and veg next :icon_wink:

Got selected for the club's Dorset Division 1 team last night - the highest league we play in.

Did more than OK & didn't look out of place - a bit like one of our U23's getting on in a league game.

(Have also come across my National Identity Card issued for me when I was 13 days old in April 1950 - I am officially resident)

Glastonbury coverage on the BBC is nearly over,only a week or so left of radio presenters banging on about how epic it was,tbh any festival that's got George Ezra, Lewis Capaldi and Janet jackson(who's only famous for being the sister of Michael,and getting her tits out at half time in the super bowl) can go and do one,I'm guessing next years headliners will be a reformed girls aloud,three hit wonder Tiffany and coldplay(who if they were playing in my back garden I wouldn't open the curtains to watch them!)

Glastonbury coverage on the BBC is nearly over,only a week or so left of radio presenters banging on about how epic it was,tbh any festival that's got George Ezra, Lewis Capaldi and Janet jackson(who's only famous for being the sister of Michael,and getting her tits out at half time in the super bowl) can go and do one,I'm guessing next years headliners will be a reformed girls aloud,three hit wonder Tiffany and coldplay(who if they were playing in my back garden I wouldn't open the curtains to watch them!)

dont ever , ever moan at one of my rants again. Epic!:)

When everyone at work goes home so I can fart to my hearts content. Stinks in here

My wedding on Sat was absolutely amazing, went a million times better than we both expected, and was literally a perfect day, with loads of laughter, friends and family, and the sun was belting too! I have been beaming with happiness non-stop since Saturday.

65428604_2174958925946159_4552572390667714560_o.jpg

65246649_10205830618841710_7763192574801608704_o.jpg

With Penk Wolf and his lovely wife

65722126_10156672503717635_7112185642804576256_n.jpg

Congrats DDW. Couldn't have picked a nicer day for it.

congrats DDW. The immediate aftermath for me told me I'd made the right decision. Much happiness to you both.

Right I'm sure everyone on the internet is on tenterhooks for updates on my feet, so to placate the masses, the news is that I seem to have recovered enough to make walking bearable.

I am happy at this but very daunted at the task that awaits me, I will be doing the 3 Peaks this weekend, 24 hours to do the 3 tallest mountains in Scotland, England and Wales. All for the excellent cause of raising money for sepsis.

Back